Positive tests now brown discharge

S

Soanxious

I have had 4 positive results but now some cramping and brown discharge, off to Dr's in 10 hours will ask what is happening then and get another test. Sorry im 17 DPO so around 4 weeks and few days.. very early I know but we love them instantly.

Please send me positive thoughts and prayers I really want this baby xx

Prayers for you!! Cramping is very normal and spotting can certainly be ok too!

sending my prayers and all that is normal especially this early on.

Praying for you! Cramping is indeed normaly in early pregnancy and I had lots of brown blood on and off since 6 weeks 2 scans later and my little bluberry is still hrowing nicely with a good strong heart beat! Good luck xx

Praying for you. I just wanted you to know I spotted with my son until I was 14 weeks.

Hi all thanks for the thoughts and prayers, I started bleeding this morning and went to my Dr's because I had some pain he sent me to the hospital. They done another pregnancy test it came back Negative and my blood count was only 18.

Thanks all. and Good luck to all the others out there that have just had BFP and babies on way xx

I'm so sorry for you're loss.. that is how mine ended in September :( it is hard but ill be sending positive thoughts you're way.. <3

I'm so sorry for you're loss.. that is how mine ended in September :( it is hard but ill be sending positive thoughts you're way.. <3

Thanks everyone. xx. I also lost another a few week past this in October, im hoping to catch again soon the hospital said because this was a very early loss I can try straight away, so do I class my first day bleeding as a first day period to count my ovulation?

Thanks everyone. xx. I also lost another a few week past this in October, im hoping to catch again soon the hospital said because this was a very early loss I can try straight away, so do I class my first day bleeding as a first day period to count my ovulation?

hmm, maybe so.. maybe give you're body a month to heal :) that is completely up to you tho!!! my doctor told me after mine that I would not have ovulated.. I thought she was wrong tho!!! :hugs: to you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->