positive ?

comotion89

Me,DH&bubba
Reaction score
hi ladies checking to see if I ovulate as my cycles went from 19 days n then now I'm on cd 56 (I used to have these long cycles before....anyway I've been bloated etc n spotted today n took this test with smu , fmu was neg will add pic

here's the pic ...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 20
I'm not entirely positive what could be happening here. Some people w/Irreg. Cycles can O REALLY late! However, and not to get your hopes up, it IS possible you could be pg. LH tests will show up + for O'ing and pregnancy. :D
I'd say you should know within 2 weeks. Even though that sounds awful. :p Waiting makes me crazy.

hah i shouldn't be pregnant , my spotting is increasing and feel like my period is coming just don't understand why the test would show a line like that hah we will see

Spotting and feeling like AF is coming are both incredibly normal during early pg, too. :p
A friend of mine is somewhere between 8 and 10 weeks and she said she thought she wasn't pg because of those same reasons. Took a test one night at work and BAM, BFP!

I've been having bfn my last period was in feb got an urgent ultrasound to have , due to my dermoid cyst ...still spotting took a hpt neg, did a lh strip ...here it is

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 6
I've heard other ladies on here mention that you can get +OPKs and HPTs that are false positives if you are having a problem with a cyst (i.e. ruptured cyst). I'm not sure about it myself, never had that happen.

I hope everything is ok :hugs:

lh strips lighter today hoorah , still spotting n feeling über bloated n being sick, ....think my doctors questioning ovarian cancer :( I've got my urgent ultrasound tmoz n follow up in 5 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->