mmcrv

Reaction score
Please tell me what you think

Attachments

• image (3).jpg
    image (3).jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 17
Not quite. It's not far off though. I'd get to bding anyway xx

Thanks a lot! How often do you test? I have mild PCOS, so I ovulate any day between CD 12 and CD 17 so it is difficult for me to know exactly when I will ovulate. Tomorrow is CD 12.

I don't have regular cycles so testing is difficult. But if you know when you ovulate then I'd test everyday from CD10 to 19 to make sure I've got all bases covered.

Keep testing twice a day Hun. That test is negative but not far off from been positive. Good luck Hun.xxx

Thanks so much both of you - that's really helpful! Good luck xx

It looks like it's on it's build up to positive. I tested in the morning and in the evening. Around 5p. I always got my strongest result at that evening time. If I was just doing mornings I would have missed it!

Today's tests at 5 pm, looks positive?

Attachments

• image (5).jpg
    image (5).jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 6
  • image (6).jpg
    image (6).jpg
    33 KB · Views: 9
Mrspat thanks a lot - I tested today after coming back from work as I read somewhere fmu is not a good indicator. Since I pee once after getting up in the morning and then go to work I tested after I got back. This looks positive! We DTD last night, hope not too early if that's the only time we get to squeeze in.

Congrats! I see you're in your early stages of PG :)

Definitely positive this time!! Hope you managed to DTD. Good luck!!

x

Thanks, it was positive - temp spiked today. DTD once. Lets see :) Thanks again!!

That was so positive!!!! We Dtd the very day I got my positive and that is the one that caught the egg :)

Good luck and baby dust!!!!!!!

That was so positive!!!! We Dtd the very day I got my positive and that is the one that caught the egg :)

Good luck and baby dust!!!!!!!

Aww thank you so much mrspat :hugs: I really hope this is it for us :cloud9: healthy and happy 9 months for you:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->