Positive?!

ashleynd

Reaction score
My boyfriend and I both saw a faint line, but it's difficult to tell. I took this test at 2 p.m. because I've been having a lot of symptoms lately. Does anyone else see it? I plan on taking a test again in the morning, since it's supposed to be more accurate. Also, I'm 11 DPO.

https://i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a598/ashleyxdiviney/CAM00756_zpsde570f5f.jpg

I would say thats a positive :) but still test again in the morning, but don't be too disheartened if its negative (my tests are better in the evenings!!)

Thanks everyone! I took another test this morning and it was a very clear BFP!! Guess I'll be calling the doctor after work this morning!

Thanks everyone! I took another test this morning and it was a very clear BFP!! Guess I'll be calling the doctor after work this morning!

whoop whoop. Congrats girly. How many cycles?

whoop whoop. Congrats girly. How many cycles?

Thank you! It's been 4 cycles. This last time we used ovulation tests and got it right on the money! Also, jad the doctor confirm it today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->