Positive?

magrace

Mom and Pregnant
Reaction score
here is my opk from today, top was from this afternoon and the bottom was from evening.... I took one yesterday and it was just like the bottom one. Is that even possible??

Attachments

• H.JPG
    H.JPG
    5.7 KB · Views: 44
so tiny, but i think that the top one is positive :) time for :sex::dust:

so tiny, but i think that the top one is positive :) time for :sex::dust:

I did the deed this morning.. husband is away for business for this week now!!! errrr do you think i still have a shot if i did the deed this morning about 3 hours before the top OPK was done.

definitely! the only thing is that OPK's mean you will ovulate within 24-48 hours... so hopefully you will ovulate tonight or tomorrow morning and then your timing would be perfect!!! :) if he was in town I'd say do it again, but I sitll think you have a good chance ;) let us know in 14 days!!! :)

definitely! the only thing is that OPK's mean you will ovulate within 24-48 hours... so hopefully you will ovulate tonight or tomorrow morning and then your timing would be perfect!!! :) if he was in town I'd say do it again, but I sitll think you have a good chance ;) let us know in 14 days!!! :)

Im starting to have light cramping... so lets hope this happens!!!!

oooooo exciting!!!

oooooo exciting!!!

This is my first month doing OPK's so im all excited.. Im supposed to ovulate tomorrow according to my period... so we will see!! i hope that ive done it enough before DH went out of town!!! We've done it that past three days.

updated!!!

Here are the pics of my OPK's. The last 4 are all from today... Ive only gone pee those 4 times today....

Is it normal they got lighter??

Attachments

• IMG-20110726-00310.jpg
    IMG-20110726-00310.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 11
when it goes lighter means ur surge is coming to an end...........:) happy bedding

another light one this morning so i think i ovulated yesterday morning cause i had light ones in the evening too... and I was bedding yesterday morning and the night before... now DH is away on business! So lets hope those spermies met that egg!!! Theres still a hope right??

Here they are updated.... the ones the 26th with the line are the ones i believe are my positive! today being the 27th i took those today.. Let me know what you think.

Attachments

• OPK.jpg
    OPK.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g