Positive?

clairibell88

Reaction score
Hi guys me and my partner are ntnp our 9 month
Old daughter has recently been diagnosed with leukaemia
And we thought like last time it would take a while but we are
Not charting etc , it's really been the last thing on our minds

My period is now a week late and I got one neg
And this? What do you think? I cannot get the photo on but can email it to someone if you mail my email [email protected] I will forward

Please some one reply

well i can post it if you like, but i see you have a ticker at 28 weeks, why? Im sorry to be so daft, but if you got a 9 month old and your 28 weeks, wouldnt you be pregnant right now? anyways..i can email you will do in just a minute

you don't seem to be very upset about your daughter having leukemia - why are you in such a hurry to have another baby if the baby you have now is sick? that's who you should be worrying about.. and I'm confused too, your ticker says you're 28 weeks? why would you be worried about a late period if you're already pregnant? I don't understand.

are you trying to replace your child by getting pregnant becasue thats how your making it sound

It might be her old ticker for her daughter.
Are you still brestfeeding or have you recently stopped.....that could be the caise for irregullar period....if not I would wait and test again

ticker keeps going for her tho..I doubt its from her older daughter cus the last one is for her daughter, would make sense that way.
I do hope she comes back and replies. I did email her to get the test to post but no reply.
Update us if you can.

I have a 13 month daughter ans a few weeks back I still had my old tickers from my pregnancy and it was showing twenty something weeks....but i guess it's could be a lot of things.

shes just asking for advice, maybe give her a little space.

When children have lukemia, it is best for the child if it needs a transplate to get it FROm a sibbling, so a lot of papernts do have a second child for this reason, so please stop pesting her about having a second child..

Also, Lukemia sucks but it isn't the end of the world. Best of luck for u and ur husband.

I agree. You do have my email now so if you need to talk email.me. best of luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->