Poss baby belly hang

Tanikins

mum to 1
Reaction score
Anybody know of anyway to get ride of this??? Ive lost 35lbs so far (wanna lose another 14-21lbs) but my "oscar hang" isnt going anywhere. Im sure dlot of my fatness is just the skin

Is there a way or is going under the knife the only way??? Wanna avoid surgey at the min but im not happy with the hang :sad2:

I'm losing weight and I'm worries that this over hang won't go back in place too. I massage cocoa butter on it daily. I think it's supposed to improve the elasticity of your skin. I was told it can take up to a year for your belly to go back to normal so I would give it more time before deciding to go under the knife.

Mines shocking also. I used to be trim and toned and super slim before I had lo, now I'm 22, still slim but with a super saggy wrinkly belly! It's sad.

I've bought some pure coconut oil to massage into mine as its meant to be amazing for skin. Also - vitamin E cream I swear down has been unbelievable at firming my skin it's like all the saggy dimply bits have been plumped out a lot more! I used a johnsons baby cream with olive leaf and vitamin e in it, I think it's called johnsons baby essentials? I only used it for two weeks a few times a day, Swear down its been life changing I'm beginning to buy it in bulk!

Ps - I had to lose weight to get rid of the fat before I started tacking the skin. Went from 9st 7 to 8st 10 by using Jillian michaels shred and it made a lot of difference to my 'hang' x

I have a belly hang, its getting better with the 30 day shred but its far from toned even after losing 25lbs. I think i will try come cocoa butter and see if that helps my wrinkly stretch marked skin lol

ive dramatically lost my belly through working out, but my skin is so stretched i dont think its going to go back at all. id love to know if anyones managed it though
ive lost 6inches off my waist and ended up with a worse pouch than i had before, im looking practically annorexic round my middle yet i've still got the hang :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->