Possibility of pregnancy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HisnHers

Reaction score
I have been on birth control for a while and I normally take them regularly. Well with this pack I have missed 8 pills. I have had unprotected sex during the whole pack. Durijg week 2 I had some spotting that lasted into week 3 (march13-19). My period is dupposed to start the 27 of march bit so far it is only very light pink/brown spotting. My period typically lasts 3-6 days amd it is heavy when it starts until it ends. This time its different. Also I have tender breasts at time cramps in my lower belly/back, mood swings/very emotional,nausea,gas,fatigue and at times pain below my breast bone and I also get this bubbly/butterfly feeling that moves all over sometimes. Could I pissibly be pregnant or is the bleeding from missing pills?

There's no way for anybody to know. Wait a few days and test. Just so you know, this thread will be closed by an admin as it breaks forum rules. But good luck x

Thread closed per forum rules and TOS:

Teen pregnancy is for PREGNANCY ONLY and is not to be used by females who are wondering if they are pregnant, trying to conceive, waiting to try or for question such as "am I/could I be pregnant" "I want a baby" etc. These threads will be closed/removed with no notice and members account will be reviewed by admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"