Possible BFP??

Jess812

Jacob & Connor <3
Reaction score
OKay so im 11dpo and got fedup of waiting to test as my FF calender is changing when AF is suppose to be due! (i have long irregular cycles)

I used one of them cheap tests from ebay (brand: safe screen corp)
Ive tried getting a pic up for you guys to check out but i just cant get a pic of what i can see and the photo is just all fuzzy :dohh:
Anyway... But when i move the test into daylight so i can see properly i can see a slight/very faint line! now i dont want to get my hopes up but whats the difference between an evap line and a possible positive? I really think this could be a positive coming up! eeeekkkk!!

from what i've read about evaps they have no colour and bfp's have definite colour to them :)
fingers crossed for you hun! hope this is your bfp
xx

Right ok, so its like a line but with no color? lol...

I will keep updated & test again with my first morning urine tomorrow :)

FX for you!!!!! Hope its the start of a BFP for you!!!!!

OKay so im 11dpo and got fedup of waiting to test as my FF calender is changing when AF is suppose to be due! (i have long irregular cycles)

I used one of them cheap tests from ebay (brand: safe screen corp)
Ive tried getting a pic up for you guys to check out but i just cant get a pic of what i can see and the photo is just all fuzzy :dohh:
Anyway... But when i move the test into daylight so i can see properly i can see a slight/very faint line! now i dont want to get my hopes up but whats the difference between an evap line and a possible positive? I really think this could be a positive coming up! eeeekkkk!!

Awww...Here...:dust::dust::dust: Have a bunch!!! I'm cheering for you with my fingers crossed!

Well i tested again yesterday and i saw such a faint line again! This was at 14dpo.
Today AF is due accourding to FF. SO i tested again this morning with cheap ebay tests and saw again a faint line so me & husband went to tescos and got digital clear blue test and well heres what came up!
https://img844.imageshack.us/img844/881/29919753.jpg

cannot believe its a :bfp: !!!! OMG :D
The first test was 1-2weeks. I tested again and it said 2-3 weeks....

We are so lucky as this was our first month in TTC. Yet we have NTNP for over 3 years!!

AWWW CONGRATS HUNNY :) so pleased for you xxx

is there suppose to be a piccy on ur post above? coz i cant see one xxx

AWWW CONGRATS HUNNY :) so pleased for you xxx

is there suppose to be a piccy on ur post above? coz i cant see one xxx

Thank you :) Its been what about 7 hours since i had the official :bfp: and it still hasnt sunk in yet!!

Yes there should be :/

Heres the link for it: https://img844.imageshack.us/img844/881/29919753.jpg

xxx

Thank you! very excited as its our first! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g