possible good signs reguarding cm?

orionfox

Reaction score
has anyone around 10dpo had the white/green lotiony cm and always wet all day long since ovulation and gotten a BFP later on? Its really the only sign ive had besides slight bleeding at 5dpo shortly after checking cervix, and being way more wet than usual. Also cervix has been consistantly high, soft/medium and closed, but im not really counting on cp since it can easily change. Tested a couple days ago and obviously bfn so far. Part of me wants to just believe it will end in af coming like all the other months, but part of me wonders if it did work this time as i usually end up dry after ovulation. And never this much lotiony cm.

This is the 1st month I've had wet cm till AF day (today) and she hasn't shown yet, so hopefully that's a good sign! BFN today, though (not FMU)... not testing again till Saturday/Sunday!

Fx for both of us...im holding out to test again on the weekend as well.

Hi Orionfox and atleastthree:) I've had very similar signs to you, white-ish cm around 9DPO (unusual for me) and slight bleeding (pink-ish tinge) when I woke up on days 5-8. I was silly and tested today with a BFN but too early for sure!

FX for us all!

ive had a LOT of cm daily since dpo 1 all the way up to 8 wks today. 80% of the time its white/clear and the other percent its yellow tinged. sometimes its sticky other times its not so sticky/thick. the consistency changes all the time for me but before my bfp at 8 dpo i never thought about my cm being a culprit as i didnt even believe i was pregnant until just randomly testing early. surprise!

I am experiencing the exact same thing. AF usually comes today or yesterday and CM has been very abundant lately!! Trying not to test until Saturday, easier said than done...I have also had cramping on and off for at least two weeks.

I had really strong cramps this afternoon and then a really wet feeling down there, so figured my long-awaited visitor (not) had arrived, but nope... just a gush of clear creamy cm! It's my 28th on Sunday and my best friends are visiting from abroad so planning on testing FMU then, just like college times lol... Hoping time goes quickly for all our sanities' sakes!

I often think I am CM deficient! I have never had the green or yellow tinged and only ever had the egg white once. Mine is pretty much always white and either creamy or watery, depending on where I am in my cycle.

Yeah i dont normally have tons of it. And ive never thought much of it besides waiting for ovulation. Then its just been non stop and im like what the heck is going on lol. But now this morning i woke up with a sore lower back and for some reason couldnt sleep. And strange but when we bd'd last night it just felt weird. And i didnt fall fast asleep right after like i normally do. So we will just have to wait and see. I may use my last frer tonight and see. Then if nothing i will just wait until the weekend.

I had a really strange cramp right under my rib cage (!) yesterday... what on Earth?! Then read all about ectopic pregnancy coz one of the symptoms is lower HCG (I'm nuts, I know). Thankfully the main symptom is spotting/bleeding which I'm doing none of! Still no AF, headachey today. Decided to test FMU tomorrow... how is everyone else doing? xxxx

I'm feeling out.... feeling crampy. I know I can't moan as this is only month 4 and it takes lots of couples many months... but I can't help the feeling of disappointment. I hate this time of the month. Its probably hormones... whilst I don't want AF to come I probably will be more positive with the change of hormones when she does.

Well so far its been bfns for me and im 13dpo. So still doing the waiting game to see what happens. But at this point my cervix has completely stayed high, soft and closed and still experiencing excessive cm. So hopefully its a sign of good things to come. Sorry for those af got. For me its hard to not feel depressed at times as sometimes i feel as if its not going to happen. But i just have to remind myself im not out yet.

I got my bfp on wed after bfn 10dpo and 12dpo then 14dpo bam bfp.

Thought on 13 dpo I was getting af as got cramps and felt wet and went to check and it was lotiony cm white or clear. Its now pretty much gone. Good luck ladies xx

Hi Orionfox and atleastthree:) I've had very similar signs to you, white-ish cm around 9DPO (unusual for me) and slight bleeding (pink-ish tinge) when I woke up on days 5-8. I was silly and tested today with a BFN but too early for sure!

FX for us all!

I'm stalking threads related to spotting during the 2ww. So Angie you must've ended up with a :bfp: ??? My partner and I :sex: last night (I was 9dpo) and when I used the restroom afterwards I had pinkish, blood tinged discharge and when I wiped. There seemed like a lot of it, but like I said we had just BD so... I popped a light tampon in for the night and next morning there was nothing. Still absolutely nothing. :shrug:

I have a light pink tinted discharge, my cervix is medium-high but it seems pretty hard to me (though I've never felt it any other way)...

My cervix has felt high, hard/semi soft and closed I think... I'm actually at the ob/gyn right now waiting to be seen! Had a very weird cycle so far this month...

Yeah i ended up having af so it meant nothing for me but it was very weird. Anyways dh and i decided on taking a break until the new year but we are ntnp. So far its been wonderful and stressfree. It may be just what we need.

CM is confusing me ha. mine has stayed creamy white since my last OV in September and only had 1 BFP driving me insane as didn't OV this month but still BFN's. Normally my CM follows the normal pattern for the monthly cycles but this month it didn't it has stayed the same. when r u testing? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->