Possible implantation bleeding?

spiritbear

Reaction score
Hi there, I'm wondering if anyone has any insight to share on this- not sure how much to get my hopes up!
8 dpo I had a small amount of pink spotting- never had that before!
Any insight or advice would be much appreciated!
❤️

Hi there, I'm wondering if anyone has any insight to share on this- not sure how much to get my hopes up!
8 dpo I had a small amount of pink spotting- never had that before!
Any insight or advice would be much appreciated!
❤️

Going through the same right now was brownish pink and lasted 3 days very light then stopped and this never happens for me !!! Crossing my fingers for you !!

Oh wow, that sounds promising! Keeping my fingers crossed for you too! Mine just lasted about an hour so who knows.

Only other symptoms so far are headaches , low back ache and feeling exhausted ? Hbu?

Ditto but unsure where I am in cycle sounds promising so fingers crossed for you

I'm trying to figure out when I should test again

Where are you right now in your cycle?

I have a ton of cramping and I'm really tired but I have that every month when I am not pregnant but also feel exactly the same when I am pregnant too so I have no way of knowing!
I am not going to test unless my period is late so it is going to be a long week! Good luck!! Hoping this is the month for us!

My cycles are irregular and I wasn't keeping track. Last month was normal and heavy which was 8/20lasted 6 days like normal . This month has been chaos because we had that hurricane and I believe I ovulated in the 14th. Hubby and I were getting busy the week before that and the 12,14th and the 15th. I started spotting brownish color on the 19th and it completely stopped on the 21st and had low back ache and headaches ever since. I honestly stopped keeping track because I had given up hope.

Today the cramping has picked up more and now have pins and needle pain in my boobs... Still super exhausted and major indigestion ��

Not fun sounding but hopefully it is a good sign! I'm trying not to get my hopes up... but of course I keep thinking and hoping! Trying to conceive is such a pain in the butt 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->