Possible implantation

mummy_smurf2b

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

think I experienced implantation yesterday but not sure, this cycle has been different and I just didn’t realise it til now. I have been more wet down there than normal (was going on my knickers) didn’t think anything of it until yesterday night, I had a bit of blood but it was only there once and not had any since shortly followed by a pinching feeling down there and I noticed my boobs was more soar last night.

what do you think and how soon after would I get a bfp if so?

7D23CD2F-23FA-4809-B30B-2801DF5C9427.jpeg

I see something on that test, do you have a pic with better light?

Symptoms sound promising, someone else asked that before and most people said they got a bfp 2-3 days after but it can vary with every pregnancy. By the time you see the blood it might be a couple days old already.

Kinda, do you see anything in real life? I see a 2nd line or shadow of one at least, need a clearer pic tho

Yea just not sure if it’s indent or not. I have one of the tests from pound shop that’s 20miu that has something faint on it also ‍♀️

I’d say it’s probly not an indent if another brand has a line as well! Fx!!

I tried some opks as I remember finding out I’m preg through them previously and these lines seem to dark, af is due on Friday.

image.jpg

Hmm opks didn’t get dark as the control with my daughter until way after positive pregnancy test. Looking forward to your frer tomorrow!!

I just dipped a clear blue ovulation test and that’s darker than it should be also lol

D2AA16BA-44C7-4A1D-AD0B-F19465B4896C.jpeg

I see a shadow on that, was it not very long of a hold/diluted?

I see a very faint line on the frer but can’t get it to picture :( hope I’m not seeing things lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->