possible mc but doctor not very helpful?

pinkylisa28

Reaction score
hope this is in the right place, have put it in the support forum aswell just incase
Im wondering if anyone can help, i got a positive on monday with FRER and a 1-2 weeks pregnant on wednesday with clearblue digi but on friday on had some spotting in the morning when i wiped so i went the doctors and he said im having a mc and took some bloods ( which wont be back until monday)and all he siad was i would have a normal period and that was it. i had no more blood all day but this morning ive pasted blood again and got some painnot a lot just discomfort, so think he is right but should i not get check out?should the doctor do more?how will i know ive definately mc?

sorry for so many question, im just so confused and upset at the minute and the doctors are no help

my doctor was pretty much the same "go away and come back if no bleeding by 6 weeks!" i think she jinxed me as i started to bleed the same day, my dh took me to a&e as he knew doc would do nothing, unfortunatly there is nothing they can do this early on but i found them a lot more helpful than docs, they were more understanding and you will get answers quicker than a doctor can give you, perhaps ring nhs direct and they will advise you hun, i really hope this is baby just settling in as there is still a good chance but to put your mind at rest call them up as i know how horrible the not knowing and waiting is.
i have everything crossed for you and hope you will be fine :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->