possible miscarriage?

Discussion in 'Miscarriage Support' started by jenn2282, Apr 14, 2009.

1. jenn2282

jenn2282 mom to Arianna

hey guys i'm not positive if i had one or not. I had all the symtoms of being preggy and was going to be going to a doc this week to find out.Well mid morning yesterday i had light labour like pains(not like my pms pains) that came and went every 30 mins or so for a bit. and blood(dark and greysish tinge) the it went away didn't think much of it till that night when it got intense labout pains, couldn't touch my pubic area hurt and felt like puking, was sweaty. and i had strange feeling in my viginia like it was opening. the pains lasted a long time and like i said labour like. this pain i have never felt before.once done i fell asleep and woke up really depressed and empty.it's like i just knew.and broke out crying.

2. rachjim98

rachjim98 I love my Family!!

So sorry swetie:hugs:, I would still go see the Dr. and tell them what you experienced. Then go from there. Thinking of you!:hug:

3. jenn2282

jenn2282 mom to Arianna

thanks should be going today, cause i know something wasn't right with my body

4. CarCam

CarCam WTT after 2nd MC :(

Jenn-
    I experienced labor like pains with my miscarriage and I also dilated. When I tell people this, they almost seem to laugh at me! BUT, I know what I experienced. I use a Diva Cup for my menstrual flow (best invention EVER!) and I couldn't use it right away because of my dilation. It kept falling out!

Make sure you talk to your doctor about what happened to you. I hope that it wasn't a miscarriage.

Keep us updated and hang in there. :hugs: