Possible miscarriage???

Marii690

Reaction score
Okay since Friday night I started to bleed pink I assumed I got on my period because I was always get my period around the 11 basically the second week of the month. So I realized on Friday night on the 12th I was light spotting I was so confused because I usually get heavy periods on my first day. The blood was pink at first and I had sharp pain around my abdomen and pelvis I was so scared I never had bad cramps before then I realized I could be pregnant it explained why I was feeling nauseous most of the times and my boobs were more full. I don't know if I'm experiencing a miscarriage because it has been 2 days and a half and I'm still bleeding and passing alot of blood clots and something really small came out yesterday it looked grey I didn't think of it much until today I just keep passing blood clots someone help me understand I'm only 19 I'm pretty nervous.

Attachments

• 20170514_133623.jpg
    20170514_133623.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 12
Hi hun, you would probably get more replies if you post here https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/miscarriage-support/

I would say that if the bleeding you experienced was vastly different than your usual period then unfortunately a miscarriage is a possible reason for than. Another reason is that sometimes one month your uterine lining isn't fully shed and your next period seems heavier as there is a "build up" of tissue. Do you remember what you previous period was like? Normal or lighter than usual? How long did it last compared to normal? If you think that you have had a miscarriage then you should get checked out by your docs just to make sure that everything has passed. Much love xx

Okay since Friday night I started to bleed pink I assumed I got on my period because I was always get my period around the 11 basically the second week of the month. So I realized on Friday night on the 12th I was light spotting I was so confused because I usually get heavy periods on my first day. The blood was pink at first and I had sharp pain around my abdomen and pelvis I was so scared I never had bad cramps before then I realized I could be pregnant it explained why I was feeling nauseous most of the times and my boobs were more full. I don't know if I'm experiencing a miscarriage because it has been 2 days and a half and I'm still bleeding and passing alot of blood clots and something really small came out yesterday it looked grey I didn't think of it much until today I just keep passing blood clots someone help me understand I'm only 19 I'm pretty nervous.

I would suggest you speak with your doctor to know for sure if this was a miscarriage or not. There is no sure way of knowing just by looking at your period unfortunately. Even if you are having a miscarriage the doctor will be able to tell you if you were pregnant or not. I hope everything works out for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->