possible misscarriage

sweetseraph

Reaction score
I am currently around 7 to 8 weeks pregnant according to lmp. I went to the dr today and had ultrasound with no heartbeat and baby measuring only 6 weeks 5 days. Also I have noticed my breast have seemed to gone down and are not as sore with some other decrease in symptoms. My q is has anyone else exsperienced what I am going through and what was the outcome? I wont know for sure untill next week when my levels are compared.

Unfortunately I have yet to have any scan currently.

But my friend had this experience, she thought she was 9 weeks and was only measuring at 7. I think its quite common early on for the baby to be measuring less than you think you should.

It all depends on when the bub implanted so the LMP guess just helps you get in the ball park.

Good luck!

Oh no! Hopefully it's just gas. :( I would go to the ER just in case. (I'm a worry wart and am lucky to have good insurance!)

I am currently around 7 to 8 weeks pregnant according to lmp. I went to the dr today and had ultrasound with no heartbeat and baby measuring only 6 weeks 5 days. Also I have noticed my breast have seemed to gone down and are not as sore with some other decrease in symptoms. My q is has anyone else exsperienced what I am going through and what was the outcome? I wont know for sure untill next week when my levels are compared.

was searching the forums and found your post...i am in this exact position right now.

i hope so much that it was a positive outcome for you, but know you're not alone in the meantime. it's terrifying.:nope:

:hugs:

i went to er the following night and they did more levels and an us. they saw only an empty gestational sac but tech said she was having hard time seeing bc of my tilted uterus. also they drew more levels and went up some. went to my dr the following monday and she saw again the same thing but this time she thought maybe she could even see a flcker. i dont know what to think at this point. my levels stopped rising but dr said it could be due to them just leveling off. im doing a lot of just putting it in the hands of God and if Jesus sees fit for this pregnancy to continue it will indeed continue and if not it simply wont. never the less it doesnt make it any easier on me. im heart broken in shock. thank you ladies for the kind remarks. i have another us on monday. i will let you all know what happens.

oh yea. dont want to leave you hanging. dr said she thought she could see a flicker but said it could be one of my blood vessels. the sad thing is i had just come to terms with the fact i had miscarried then i get a flicker of hope. this has been an excruciating week for me. i will be glad when it is over one way or the other.

thank you for your comment. i had implantation bleeding on the 21st of october.

Definitely let us know how it goes tomorrow. Hugs!!! Fingers crossed for positive outcome!

Sending you lots of prayers and wishes for tomorrow. Hoping all goes well xx :hugs:

My baby was a week out at 8 week scan and I'd had bleeding but by 12 weeks dates righted themselves. A tiny miscalculation can put the timings out with the size etc

Me!

Last scan I was 3 weeks behind
But baby is fine. Just ovulated later
My symptoms come and go also which is normal hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member