Possible new convert here :D

Arcanegirl

Bazinga!!
Reaction score
I dont know why but ive suddenly clicked that id like to try these :lol:
I already do reuseable wipes so the cloth and poop thing doesnt bother me :lol:
Ive discussed with OH and hes willing to try them :D

I was a bit iffy about the startup cost though but then i saw the naughty baby ones on ebay so i think ill start with these to try :D

Also, what else do i need to start out?

You'll need a pail (or bucket with a lid that shuts) to keep the dirties in. Also a mesh bag that goes in the bin to put the nappies in. You can then just put the whole mesh bag in the wash without having to pick up the stinky ones. (I dont actually have one yet though) A wet bag for out and about to keep dirties in. TBH I wouldnt buy these just yet, I'd wait until you're sure. I have 3 naughty baby nappies and I think theyre good value and definately do the job! :D

Yay!!!:wohoo::wohoo:

Welcome to the Fluff Club!!

Think Plum Fairy has just about covered it.Jacqui posted a list I think on Mervs Mums thread that is also worth a read through.xx

Ooh and flushable nappy liners if you wana flush the poop rather than scrape it off. :sick: Theres nothing that you DESPERATELY need, so I'd say just start with the nappies and go from there. :D

Yep nappy liners are on my must have list :lol:

My dad is halfing me for the set on ebay :D

Cool how many you guna get? Mine arrived pretty quick! :D

Im gonna go for the set of 12.
I still want to use sposies for overnight and when were out (or change into a sposie when out if he doesnt need changed) so i think that should do me to start.

We do disposables when we are going out for more than a few hours, or when people babysit. I can totally understand people's apprehension of cleaning out her dirty diapers. I love cloth, and I'm unsure if I could do it for someone else's babe. :hugs:

The diaper liners are a definite must! I wouldn't have been able to do cloth without them!

That'll easily do you! :) Ive only got 5 pocket nappies and now a few terries aswell (plus lots of others on order lol) and i've been using them fulltime so you'll have plenty there. :D x

Oooh, when you get them be sure to post a picture in the Cloth Bum thread!!!!

yay!! welcome AG!:hugs:

OOOhhhh this section is really taking off now girls..............!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->