Possible oops?

quinnie

Reaction score
Alright, here it goes. In March, I was in Louisiana visiting my boyfriend. (left 3/26 - came home 4/6) He & I aren't really trying to conceive, but we don't use contraception of any kind. I arrived a couple of days before AF & we did BD'd quite a few times before it came around. It stopped after a couple of days which is pretty abnormal for me. It normally lasts 5-6 days and I'm usually pretty regular. After she left, we BD'd too many times to count lol. Around 4/23, I couldn't stop eating. I was literally eating every 2-3 hours, even after a full meal. I thought nothing of it. the 24th until now, I've been feeling nauseous, small headaches, been super moody (I teared up a few days ago when I found out a certain actor wasn't going to be in a movie..), slight cramping, I've been over sensitive to smells, I've been getting motion sickness (which, up until then, I hadn't experienced.), my areolas are slightly darker & my boobs have been a bit sore. I expected AF on the 25th. Took a FRER on the 26th due to the recommendation of a friend and it came up negative. Yesterday, I started spotting, but it's nothing like my normal period. It's pretty light & much darker than usual. I've been cramping slightly & my lower back has been achy for a few days. I didn't even start thinking about the possibility I could be until my sister was cooking eggs & I gagged because of the smell. I'm just curious if it seems like I took the test too early and how long I should wait until I take another one.

I can tell you that I had more 'pregnancy symptoms' when I wasnt pregnant. When I was. I had nothing. Except this massive urge to take 6 tests lol. Boom pregnant!! So my advice is don't keep doing it to yourself. Don't read Into pregnancy symptoms as you will find u have most of them except the positive test as its prob just pms symptoms You could be pregnant but if a test says negative it's either broke, too early or your just not pregnant.if your not on BC your periods can be bizarre as BC is the only thing guaranteed to regulate periods. You have a 'two week wait' after ovulation which is around a week after your period so if your AF hasn't arrived by then I'd take another test. Any earlier and you can risk Evaps. X

Really, I was trying to ignore what I was feeling until it got to a point where I couldn't any more. I didn't update when the bleeding stopped yesterday, but it's totally gone. I started feeling weird twitches in my lower abdomen last night, dunno what that could be, but I'm trying not to stress over it and find other explanations for the way I feel. I was talking to my mom the other da, and she said that a lot of the women on her side of the family struggle to get positive hpt's, even after a month or two after their missed period and that I'll probably have to go to the doctor for a blood test to find out for sure. I'll be making an appointment in a few hours. Hopefully they can get me in soon because I just want to know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->