Possible OVulation Spotting? Experiences? (LONG)

SummerMother

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I was just curious if anyone here has experience with ovulation spotting and what it is like for them.

Here is the jyst of what I’m experiencing:

On the night of Dec 19 I started AF 2 full days early. It started as spotting only while wiping(kinda pink) then the next day it was a full blown AF that was heavier than my norm (using more tampons than normal). The day after that it slowed to what I would consider normal for me. The next 3 days I spotted pink which never happens. The total AF was 5-6 days (normal for me is 3).

A couple days after the end of AF (CD8) I started getting a lower back ache and mild cramping. This has never happened this early in my cycle before ( I do get ovulation cramping but it’s more towards CD 14-16 and usually a super dull ache for a day then a sharp pinch then the cramping subsided after a day.) so I took An OPK and received a distinguishable line but not a +. Again I thought this was early for me to receive a line that shade so I also took a pregnancy test which was a BFN. I put it down to ovulation.

I continue to ache and cramp now and I’m at CD16. I also took another OPK at CD 14 as I was curious if it would be + and I got a line about the same as the line I got on CD 9. I was NOT taking OPKs through the week span so I definitely could have caught the end of my surge. That night right before my DH and I were about to get frisky (have not DTD for over 14 days due to holiday company) I went to the bathroom to find pink spotting and a lot of CM(tmi it was super globby). I had a WTF moment as I have NEVER spotted mid cycle ever. We continued to DTD that night. The next day (CD 15) I woke up to a slightly worse cramping and lower Back ache and spotted again one time through the day so I took another HPT that was a BFN.

So here I am CD16. I have been cramping 8 days and random spotting 2 days straight. I feel bloated more than normal for being mid cycle. By no means am I grasping at straws hoping I’m pregnant. I guess I am just wondering if I could have low estrogen this cycle or am I for the first time experiencing ovulation spotting.... perhaps a cyst or something.

Has anyone out there had a similar experience or have 1st hand experience with low estrogen or ovulation spotting?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->