Possible Positives with IUD, plz help!!

Momof4hopeful

Expecting a IUD Miracle
Reaction score
I've been charting my BBT for a couple months now. I seen my doctor July 30th and mentioned I didn't get a period yet. He told me to test after each month to be 100% sure nothing was happing. Now for the last couple days, I've been using the cheap internet strips and I'm getting faint line on them! Not sure what to make of it.

Thanks for your help girls-

Attachments

• IMG_6992.jpg
    IMG_6992.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 235
  • IMG_6992-1.JPG
    IMG_6992-1.JPG
    46.6 KB · Views: 106
Hey honey!

I see really faint lines, did they come up within the time limit?

X

They actually came up right when I dipped them. So not even 30 seconds...but they're not getting much darker either. I'm not sure how many dpo am because I haven't had a period, but I had a dip on my chart about 3 days ago (99.0) and now up to 100.5 this morning. It's gradually been going up each day since the dip. That's why I thought I'd test...
I haven't told my husband because of my IUD and wouldn't want to worry him. I'm just looking for advice and hoping its not what I'm thinking. Not that I wouldn't want it, it's just a complete shock!!

I have one test left and holding it for tomorrow morning! If that one is darker then the one this morning, I'm Def calling my doctor.

Oh fingers crossed honey!

XXXXXX

Thank you!! Just nervous and didn't want to think I was crazy for seeing a little something on those tests...I'll update tomorrow morning! =)

Brandi

i used those tests with lucy and thats what my bfp looked like and i didnt have a period either when i concieved ellie so you dont always have to have one good luck x

I'm freaking out.

last night I woke up at 11:30pm and had this pinching feeling like my IUD was pushing up against my uterus (kinda sharp feeling) on my left side. Serious felt like when I conceived my last daughter. NEVER felt that and I;ve had this in for 4 months now. Also felt like it was expanding:wacko:??

Now today, I'm having...

Horrible nausea to the point where I'm going to get sick
CRAMPING
Backache
Fatigue
gassy (sorry TMI)
Bloating
Heartburn
tender breasts

I did take another one of those STUPID internet strips and got another faint line...I wish I knew how many DPO I am, it would make it SO much easier...

I'm going out tonight, getting either a digital ( not sure how far I might be if I am) or just a 2 pack of tests. But seriously need to know ASAP...

I want to thank you girls for helping me and wishing me luck!
You're the best-
Brandi

I started getting very faint lines a few days ago...
Here are some that have been progressing...I still haven't mentioned anything to DH because I'm not sure what the reaction would be!
I'm going out and getting a digital tomorrow morning!!

I'll update tomorrow morning/afternoon

Thanks girls and I hope everything comes back negative and maybe these tests are fake =(

Attachments

• IMG_7167-1.JPG
    IMG_7167-1.JPG
    78.3 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_7167.jpg
    IMG_7167.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 81
Oh dear. :( I can defo see lines on them tests and they're exactly what my IC's looked like when I was roughly 10dpo. I also had a positive on a frer at 10 dpo too. My IC's didn't start to get really dark till I was past when af was due. (because the IC's are crap in my opinion).
But I can certainly see positives in them tests.
Good luck. xxx

P.S.. the digi's need quite a high miu to show positive. So maybe a frer would be better for you while you're still get light IC's? xx

I'm really scared! My baby is only 6 months old and she really needs Mommy right now =( I'm also breastfeeding her...I'm SO nervous to tell DH!!

That's what I though about those digitals. I heard they need to be 50-100mIU in order to detect anything.

YES, I'll Def et a First Response! Love those better anyways.

I'll update SOON for sure!

Thank you SO MUCH

I too see lines on the last 2 tests (9DPO) I know this is scary for you and i hope maybe the ICs are wrong since you don't want to be PG. But if they aren't I am sure things will work out. Good luck dear.

I called my DH at work and told him. I really didn't know how he'd react...
He said "COOL! Now call your doctor and freak him out"

I'll just go see him tomorrow and get bloodwork done while my son is at his appointment.

That's great.. at least your have support off your DH! :)
Good luck with the bloods. x

Good luck hun hope all goes well for you and family ;)

So glad your DH did not react how you thought he would. Hope things get straightened out soon.

i see lines!
glad to hear your dh reacted well :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back