Possible Positives with IUD, plz help!!

Me too =) He's such a great parter! I've never had a problem with the IC so I don't think its fake.

Thank you girls!! xx

Hunny thats brill news and the fact OH is cool about it even better. But im real sorry hun to worry you but you need a doc asap you need that iud out now as they can affect baby. Also that feelin you said you had like the coil was comin out means you prob are preg for sure and your body tryin to get rid of the object to protect baby. I urge you to get to a doc today and have it removed . Congrats hunny and thats amazing your were obviously ment to have another baby and although ic are crap they are accurate once you see a line thats pink faint or dark whoop whoop well done x x x

Congrats hun... Hope that all is well.. I am in Upsate NY as well and just got my BFP yesterday!

I had a blood test last Friday and it was 12!! It was SO low =( I then had another appointment for an U/S on The 28th (tomorrow) but I bled and lost the baby on Tuesday. They kept the IUD in because it was still in place...

Thank you girls for everything, I just hoped everything did work out the best for me though!

Johnoblueshoe~Congrats on your Pregnancy!!

Psychnut09~ Congrats to you too =)

Big :hugs: to you i am really sorry this has happened for what ever reason right or wrong its alweays hard for you and you hubby to deal with, i hope it was the right thing for you and that you can put this behind you... it must be hard being on hear with all the talk of BFP etc... maybe turn the PC off for a bit.

Again i am really sorry and just hope you are ok and well.
sarah
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"