Possible Pregnancy?

xSamIam

Reaction score
I usually have normal,regular periods. I've only been late 3 days once, which made my period come on the 17th, it's been regular since then. I had unprotected sex the 5th,12th,and 19th. I believe I might have ovulated on the 5th. I'm now 4 days late. I have small cramps that only last for a minute, a few left side pains, a bit more tired, a bit of back pain at work. I don't feel stressed at work, or if it could be cause I've been sick for about 2 weeks. I took a pregnancy test on the day after and it came up negative.Yesterday, I cramped a tiny bit and there was a tiny bit of light colored blood that was barely there. I wouldn't have noticed if I didn't check my cervix which is still low and open. It only lasted for a minute then went away. My breast have started to hurt if treated rough, and sometimes I feel like have acid reflux, where a bit comes up but I feel like throwing up more but can't. I've been a bit emotional, where a Disney movie almost made me burst into tears, and I started crying out of nowhere because my boyfriend didn't say good morning back. :nope:
Pms or possible pregnancy?

It's possible! Call your doctor and tell them everything.. I'm sure they'll want you to come in for a test there!

Good luck!! :)

I would wait a few more days and test again. I see it has been a few days since you posted, any news?

Yes! I test twice and two positives, then had an appointment and had them confirm it. I now have the first ultrasound on the 11th of February :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->