Possible symptoms?!

JTOB

Reaction score
This is my first time posting on here so hopefully this is in the right place! I went off bc last month due to missing too many pills and since then haven't used any protection..oops. I had my usual period off the pills on july 15 and then another withdrawal bleed 9 days later on the 30th, so going by the first period I would be late by now. I have had light cramping that feels like period cramps a few days after the second bleed, and since then I've been having an aching feeling in my lower back, my stomach just feels uncomfortable and sometimes I have a sharp pain in my lower stomach closer to my hip bone. I've fainted 5 times in the last 3 days, have a fever and I'm also (ew) constipated! My boobs are also feeling and looking a little different. If this is right, judging by the first bleed I would be 5 weeks tomorrow. Yet I am having what feels like pms. Do you ladies think I should take a test now, or wait until sept 1 which is when I would be due if I count from the second period? Sorry this is so long!

Personally I would wait until September 1st. I got all sorts of funny symptoms the first month or two off the pill. It could be just your hormones readjusting. Are you hoping to get pregnant or would you prefer not to be? Either way, hope you get the result you want!

It wasn't planned but a positive test wouldn't upset me at all. I've been having more weird things going on, so I am going to go to a pregnancy centre later today to talk to a nurse there and see what they think I should do. I also got pregnant on the pill before from missing pills, but it ended at about 6 weeks.. so I don't think it's impossible! And I'm also worried if I am that something could happen soon since I would be 6 weeks in a few days.

Get the results in a few days :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->