Possible TMI - Cervical Mucus question

Housewife83

Wife and Mum of 1 boy
Reaction score
Hello ladies,

Very graphic description of cervical mucus in spoiler. I want to know what you classify this type of cervical mucus as.

For the last couple of days I have had what I can only describe as 'bitty' cervical mucus. It's not sticky and it doesn't feel creamy either. It's just lots of little white bits. I know it's not sex related because we haven't bed danced in a while. AF is due in about six days. It feels like there is more of it then usual as well.

I really don't know what to call this on my chart as I've just started charting this month.

Any help would be appreciated.

Didn't want to read and run. I don't know what it is either but I've been having the same for a good week now. Every time I feel a little "damp" and hope that it's watery or even EWCM, but when I check it sounds the same as what you've been getting, wet but with white bits. I've been calling it creamy on my chart as it's still had a lotion type texture to it. Hope you don't mind if I hang around and see if anyone has an answer :shrug:

Of course not you are welcome. Maybe we'll solve it together!

Little white bits actually might be smegma, which are normal dead skin and other cells that you find down there. If you have a lot of them it may indicate some sort of infection (like yeast or b. v., not necessarily anything scary). If that's all you have, you might want to note if you have any other symptoms.

Now just little bits inside watery, eggwhite, lotiony, or other CM might be just normal smegma that all of us have but few of us notice unless we're paying attention.

Thank you EngineerGirl. It is little bits in watery/lotiony type CM but I think I'm probably paying a little too much attention!! Getting so anxious and impatient waiting for fertile CM!

Yeah mine is also surrounded by watery stuff. That's why I struggle because it's somewhere between watery and creamy.

Watery is fertile. Some don't really get eggwhite, just watery, and it still works. In one book I read on fertility the author said the biggest thing to pay attention to is how wet it feels down there. As the wetness builds so does the fertility!

Also in one of the videos one of the other ladies posted on here with a woman showing CM she said it could be white, not necessarily clear.

I googled this because I'm having the exact same, NEVER had it before hmmm I'm 6dpo, just realised you got your BFP too!! Hope this is a sign for me too x

sounds like post-ovulation cm to me..... It is drying up it sounds like. I would not worry about it unless it get worse/itchy/smelly/burning/etc.

Never had it before though and I check my cm regularly, have done for a few months and it's not usually like this after ovulation for me it's usually more creamy, mine at the min is very sticky along side these little bits. It's strange, similar texture to exfoliator. No burning or smell etc for me, odd x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->