Possible ttc in maybe 2010, we will see...

tashyluv

Reaction score
Hi there im not new to this site, but i havnt really been activley invoved, I just enjoy looking at peoples posts because im so excited about ttc.

Heres my situation, im a uni just now studying communtiy education, however previous to that i have been at college for 3 years. The whole point in me getting an education was to help me get a better paid job and I think I have achieved that. Through uni i have also realised that i am more of a family person rather than a career person but i know its also important to have an education.

As much as i had aspirations for finishing uni, i feel that it makes me really unhappy and cant bear to think what i would be like in 2/3 years time. Also i feel like i dont have the confidence to be able to hold a professional job and be the one managing everyone else, thats just not me.

So i have decided to finish this year and look for a full time job in the summer. I feel i have been studying all my life!!

Hopefully when i have been working for a year or so, we can then start thinking about babies. We have been together for 5 years now and would love to have children but we also want to make sure that we can provide a stable enviroment.

Hope u enjoyed my little story, back to studying for now!

Hey
Welcome hun
Thankyou for sharing your story, What sort of job do you think you will be looking for?
See you around xx

Ive seen a few jobs on the local council website for a social care officer. I am currently at uni studying communiity education, so im gonna finish this year first and then look for a job in the summer i think, if all goes to plan xxx

My boyfriend had a good job and I own my own flat as it was left to me from my late mother, so I think its time for us to move on, start saving and eventually get something of our own.

im 26 now and im itching to get out there and work...never thought id say that lolol

welcome tash
Hope you dont have to long to wait

Hello love,

Thanks for sharing that! Fingers crossed you get a career you are happy in and can start planning to have a bubba! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->