possible upset stomach and injections?

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by amie-leigh, Dec 15, 2009.

1. amie-leigh

amie-leigh Mummy To Princess Morgan

can anyone help as my doctors arent answering

i think morgan may have an upset stomach she has pooed twice already today normally only once every day sometimes every two days
    the poos havent been really runny but a bit loose iykwim

she is having injections at 2pm (if u look at my ticker she is late getting them due to the doctors being really busy) but i dont know if i should take her incase she has a bug or something

other than the poos she seems fine, sitting on myknee trying to steal my tin of juice just now :rofl: and has been feeding fine

any help would be brill xx

2. sobersadie

sobersadie 2 sons and a daughter :-)

I would take her and let them know when you get there. They always ask if baby is well anyway but i think its usually if they have a cold etc that they wont get their jags. Explain to them whats happening with her tummy and they will tell you wether or not they will give the jags. If she is late getting them already coz of them being busy they will prob want to give them today anyway.

3. amie-leigh

amie-leigh Mummy To Princess Morgan

thanks ive just managed to get the doctor on the phone and ive to keep appointment unless she seems worse by 1:30pm because its silly to go all the way there for nothing
    shes asleep jus know so fingers crossed is still ok and gets jabs today so we dont have to re book them x