Possible?

DJCARTER

Reaction score

I have been testing since Wednesday, Thursday was a faint positive both times I tested(Morning and evening) yesterday was a VERY clear positive in the morning and a VERY clear negative in the evening same thing happened today.... It was positive this morning but I just tested again and its negative... anyone else have this happen?

My OPK was negative the night before, then a strong positive around 10am and then negative around 12pm. so weird

HMM! Weird.. IDK I knwo for sure they were positive a very dark purple!! I guess we'll see what happens, I'll keep my fingers crossed that we got it at the right time.

I guess we had extremely short LH surges..lol- oh well- maybe they will =BFP's for both of us!

I've been trying for 3 years!! My monthly stopped all of a sudden in January and my doc put me on progesterone to get it started and we just started these OPKs this month so I'm kind of new to this whole thing!!! We'll have to wait and see if they worked or not!

You should test between 10am-6pm but around the same time everyday. They say to test between those hours because that's the most reliable time to detect the surge.

You should test between 10am-6pm but around the same time everyday. They say to test between those hours because that's the most reliable time to detect the surge.

Yeah that's what I have been doing, well I test about 9:30 and then again around 4:30

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->