Possibly pregnant..confused.

ShawnaB1213

Reaction score
My name is Shawna and my husband and I aren't "trying" but we're not using protection. We figure if it happens it happens either way.

Last month I had a normal period starting June 22nd. I usually have an average 28 day cycle. My husband and I had sex once this cycle yes only once. It was a very busy month! This was on the 1st of July. My next period was supposed to start on July 20th. Didn't happen. Still hasn't. I've been having some morning sickness. Mostly just feeling nauseated but I have actually puked a few times. I've taken 3 home pregnancy tests spaced out between the last week or so. My first one was on July 25th 6 days late. The next was July 29th 10 days late. Then my last one was yesterday August 1st 13 days late. All have been negative. Now today I've been experiencing period like cramps and some spotting when I wiped. It was a light brown color. I've been reading about inplanation bleeding and from what I've read it usually happens around when you get your missed period. I am at day 42 and it usually happens between 20-28. I'm confused and a little stressed out about the not knowing. I don't know if my period is just really late (which it never has been) it normally is only a couple days late at most. Or if I really am pregnant and for some reason it just isn't showing up on a home pregnancy test yet. I have also tried 2 different brands of tests since reading that some tests can pick up a smaller amount of the pregnancy hormone. Help!

how about visiting your GP and ordering some blood tests?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->