Possibly Pregnant?

Jlynnsanders

Reaction score
I just recently noticed 13 days after my last period that I was lightly spotting, like one of those deals where you wipe and then nothing else. I was doing some research and I ran into to implantation bleeding, so of course I automatically assumed that I was pregnant!
I was also off and on feeling nauseated and lost my appetite! I took a pregnancy test the next day and it came back negative. My boyfriend and I had sex the same day as the pregnancy test and the same thing happened again, light bleeding that only lasted for about 10 minutes. Spotting happened on the 20th of August. My period was due on the 30th and it came, but was light spotting and is still continuing to spot. So my question is could I be pregnant and its still just too early to tell, or could something be wrong with me? Any thoughts would be of great help!!! :wacko:

I have taken two tests now and both have come back negative, so far. I have been getting nauseated, as well as heart burn, and nose bleeds. Plus my appetite has changed drastically from what it was before, such as I am eating alot now! Im breaking out and my boobs are sore! Im not supposed to start again for 14 more days and have been having off and on dull cramps. Along with a weird feeling in my stomach below my belly button almost like someone is taking their finger and running it down my belly from the inside! Were going to wait and test again in two weeks! Hopefully we will see that positive!

Hey hun,

Didn't wanna read & run.
The spotting could be from ovulation or implantation. After ovulation you can have pregnancy symptoms and may not even be pregnant, but this is because of an increase in progesterone.
I would suggest you go to your doctor and ask for a blood test, because some women don't get a + pregnancy test.

Good luck

Thank you wildchic! I have been procrastinating when it comes to going to the doctor! I have no insurance, and only work part-time for right now. So it's been very difficult to go to the doctor and pay the bill also. My boyfriend wants to wait to see if I start and I only have 8 more days to wait! The wait is also killing me, just because I want to know right now lol!

If af is 8 days away and you maybe have a luteal phase 14 days, then that will only make you 6dpo and that is still very very early to do a hpt. I totally understand about the going to the doc coz that can bee very pricey! Try and wait until at least 2 days before af is due and do a test then. I know how anxious you must feel to find out if you are preggies, I feel that way every cycle!

Good luck hun and sending you lotsa baby dust
:dust:

As of today, I had four more days to wait. When I woke up this morning I saw that I had started but still not the normal which is the first 3 are heavy and the last 3 are light! Im going to watch it for the next week and see if it gets any heavier. For right now its looking like its going to be another spotting period instead of the actual menstruation and if it doesnt get any heavier Im going to test again! Thank you again for the well wishes! Good luck to you and lots of baby dust!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->