Possibly Pregnant?

bsfogarty

Reaction score
Ok so we have been ttc since September and finally I feel like this is the one. I am almost to day 32 of my otherwise 28 day cycle and I'm getting hopeful. Maybe too hopeful? I don't know. I plan on taking the test in the morning. I have been having slightly annoying cramps. More of a discomfort than a cramp and like I said no af for me! Just night sweats and a bbt a whole degree higher than normal. What do you ladies think? Keep your fingers crossed for that bfp!

Good luck! :D Let us know how your test goes!

Those symptoms sound promising!! Good luck!

Good luck! The higher bbt definitely sounds promising! X

Good luck.
Night sweats can be hormone related and pregnancy related. I had them after I stopped breast feeding.
Fingers crossed for you :) sounds promising!

Okay ladies this morning was something I am going to remember for a VERY long time! I used a CB and I am thrilled to say i got a BFP! :happydance: I plan on going to the OBGYN soon for the Beta just to be sure and so I can begin the road to motherhood. This will be my first child, how exciting! Any advice to make it through and have a smooth first trimester?

Yes!!! I thought you would, with that higher BBT. The wonders of charting :D

Congratulations, a H&H 9 months to you.

ETA: I am now really broody. hanging around on the TTC boards is not helping! lol

Okay ladies this morning was something I am going to remember for a VERY long time! I used a CB and I am thrilled to say i got a BFP! :happydance: I plan on going to the OBGYN soon for the Beta just to be sure and so I can begin the road to motherhood. This will be my first child, how exciting! Any advice to make it through and have a smooth first trimester?

do you mind posting your chart? I'm new to temping and would love to check one out that lead to a BFP!

do you mind posting your chart? I'm new to temping and would love to check one out that lead to a BFP!

I didn't chart them, sadly. I based them off of memory. However, I know of an app and I think it's a website too that I recommend to everyone. It's called glow. Glow charts and predicts what days you are most fertile, when you will ovulate, best day for conception when your period is and more. Not only that but they also have an in app insurance that you pay a monthly bill of $50 for ten months or until pregnant. If after those 10 months you're still not pregnant, yours and everyone else's money goes towards those who haven't gotten preg for medical bills and infertility tests. Anything to get that baby bump on the go. It's an amazing and useful app that helped me conceive. I recommend it to anyone ttc. Sounds like a commercial I know but just check it out I was HIGHLY satisfied.

Congrats!! So excited for you!! Gives me hope that maybe mine isn't far off!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->