Possibly the funniest thing I've seen in my life!!

L

Love Bunny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeODBL0K_mI

I have pretty dark humor :rofl: That second bit is just toooo funny I actually cannot breathe and my stomach is aching from howling too much!!!!!!

"His little willy moves" :haha:

Gah I'm immature :happydance:

Would you REALLY be tempted to buy your kid this after seeing that advert though :rofl: LMAO!!!!

haha that advert used to have me and my little brother in stitches! Its so perverted! Baby wee wee baby wee wee lol. x

Haha there was that other baby wee wee one aswell - that was pretty comedy too! Baby pi-pi wins hands down thought LMAO!

Does anyone actually know what she says at the start :| ?! Its like baby perilin pi pi or something i'm really confused :'( !!!!!! xxx

Haha there was that other baby wee wee one aswell - that was pretty comedy too! Baby pi-pi wins hands down thought LMAO!

Does anyone actually know what she says at the start :| ?! Its like baby perilin pi pi or something i'm really confused :'( !!!!!! xxx

OMG that was classic. There is no way I would buy my kid a doll like that lol. Disturbing....

That doll is ridiculous!! lol. I don't think we have those here .. !

Your lucky! we have about 5 varieties to chose from!!! It is gunny though - even if there only purpose is to amuse adults hahaa xxx

I seriously hope that that wasn't a real commercial. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"