Possibly the longest birth story you'll ever read - Stewart David Kevin P. 25/11/2010

thats an excellent birth story ! Congrats again x

Jo I found you !!!!! :happydance: I can't believe I'm still so addicted to birth stories :haha:

What an awesome story. You make it sound so painless :haha: Have to say I'm a little jealous .... I was throwing up from pain with contractions with Caleb until eventually I opted for an epi. I suppose you got your fair shair of pain during the pregnancy though. Well done !!!!

I had a 2nd degree tear, and the repair was the most painful part of the whole process

I would have to agree with this statement. It was the only part of my birthing experience that I swore. LOL.

Congrats again my dear on the birth of your beautiful boy!~

fantastic! congratulations and thankyou for such a beautiful and detailled account of ur magical day. He really is gorgeous. xxx

I had a few breaks (to wee, have a drink etc!) but read it all. Amazing birth story. Huge congratulations and welcome to the world Stewart!

I had a few breaks (to wee, have a drink etc!) but read it all. Amazing birth story. Huge congratulations and welcome to the world Stewart!

Well done! Perhaps I should have written in an interval! :haha:

Jo I found you !!!!! :happydance: I can't believe I'm still so addicted to birth stories :haha:

What an awesome story. You make it sound so painless :haha: Have to say I'm a little jealous .... I was throwing up from pain with contractions with Caleb until eventually I opted for an epi. I suppose you got your fair shair of pain during the pregnancy though. Well done !!!!

Hehe small world! I don't think it's painless for everyone...or even the same for the same person every time. I can definitely see why some people opt for pain relief and there are no medals dished out at the end for not having any. I really think not officially knowing I was in labour helped me a lot. Well I did "know" deep down but thought the doctors must know what they were talking about more than me. I kind of went into shut down waiting for a bus mode and just hoped they would let me go home! And, of course, after 3 surgeries and gallbladder and ectopic pain in the last two years, my pain threshold was sky high.

Very good story i enjoyed reading it! Hes adorable and you did so well

Hey .... just read the whole thing and it was well worth the wait!!! Beautiful story, I thoroughly enjoyed reading it xxx

amazing story hun, and a beautiful little man xx

Wow that was a lot of reading but well worth it! Congrats again Jo!

What a fantastic story, loved reading it, thank you!

Your little man looks gorgeous and I guess you're loving your first Christmas together!

Clare x

such a lovely story, i read through the entire thing.

stewart is absolutely precious. good job and you DO have a good threshold for pain lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->