Possibly the start of something? TMI photo

paintrider89

Reaction score
Just went to the bathroom and found my pad slightly bloody looking :wacko: however when I wiped nothing bloody looking at all on my TP.
I have been wearing liners as my discharge has been crazy the last week or so, but all seemed normal until today.
https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y15/UngodlyRebel/Mobile%20Uploads/20151012_144823.jpg

This is what my 'show' looked like. Good luck!

Thanks all! I hope its something. Would love to get this kiddo out to cuddle!
Last time I was induced, so I've never had a show or plug loss.

Oh exciting! If you have a birthing ball get bouncing good luck!

Thanks all!
Unfortunately I don't seem to have any more signs. Also no more blood after yesterday. I have had a kinda lazy day today however. So maybe I'll get him walked out.

This was my first sign of labour...pinky discharge over two days and then my plug started coming away in earnest. My little boy arrived last Thursday after the pinky discharge starting on the Saturday. I also walked baby out, good luck xx

So nothing ever came of it, and now at 40+4 I have been having more and more pink tinged discharge. Come on body and make up my mind please!

I know. But I hate looking for advice online, find these posts and you never know how it ends.

If it counts, I am due again in April and may need to reference this post again. :blush:

Story of my life! I'm sitting here, trying to remember what it was like to labor watch because DD was a special case and I didn't get to the mucus plug stuff with her.

I went back through my old posts trying to remember what happened the first time around. Haha. :wacko:

Congratulations on your new pregnancy! It's always good to have a record to look back on! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->