Possibly TMI, but please help me!!!

Lullahbelle12

Pregnant - 1st Trimester
Reaction score
Morning ladies!

I just have a quick question...

I was just checking my charts this morning and AF is now 3 days late and there's no sign of it. Usually, for a few days before my boobs are sore and I have funny achey feelings in my tummy - none of that!

But the thing I'm confused about is I've noticed that I've had quite a lot of discharge over the past few days, and I never normally have that. Sorry for TMI but do you have any idea what it is??

Hope you're all ok!

Lullahbelle xxxx

Oh my god, I'll have to test tonight!!

Am scared though, this is my first one!!!!

I'll let you know how I get on xx

test first thing in the AM sweetie, you have a better chance of no false BFNs that way and good luck!

Well - BFN! But gonna leave it a couple of days and test again as there's still no sign of AF.

x

Ok well I'm now officially 7 days late and all tests are coming up BFN! I'm just not sure where to go from here, do I just keep waiting for something to happen?

On a positive-ish note, I ordered a Clear Blue Fertility Monitor last week so hopefully I'll be able to start using that (if AF decided to grace me with her presence!!)

Hope all you lovely ladies are well!

xxx

Hiya i'm 8 days late i haven't been able to bring myself to test since i was 4 days late and got a BFN :( My friend when she was pregnant got BFN at 5 days late but positive at 10 days so you never know x x x Good luck Fx x x

Hiya i'm 8 days late i haven't been able to bring myself to test since i was 4 days late and got a BFN :( My friend when she was pregnant got BFN at 5 days late but positive at 10 days so you never know x x x Good luck Fx x x

I've been completely obsessive and have tested every day!! It's just so frustrating but at the same time it's nice having a glimmer of hope that I might be able to get my BFP!

Let me know how you get on won't you? I'll keep everything crossed that you get your BFP!!!

xxx

Thanks i will, i became a bit of a pee on a stick addict in my 2 week wait so got a few disappointments. Got BFN at 4 days late too so now just holding back, i'd reather have the thought i could be pregnant than have the proof i'm not :(

We're testing again wednesday then i'll be 10 days late, just read somewhere else someone was 2 weeks late before she got BFP

:dust::dust::dust:

hey girls just to let u know when i was pg with my son i was 2 weeks late before getting my bfp, af was due sat had a bfn on sat havent tested since yet lol. but also i was late for my af in sept tested sooo many times coming back neg had blood tests came back neg waited and waited and then finally in nov af showed up, si it could go either way fxd that its a bfp tho x x

I am experiencing the same thing! I am now 11 days late with much of the same symptoms are your original post! And still BFN. If still nothing over the next few days, I'm heading to the doctor for a blood test for find out once and for all. Sheesh, TTC isn't as easy as people say. Best of luck to ya.

I am experiencing the same thing! I am now 11 days late with much of the same symptoms are your original post! And still BFN. If still nothing over the next few days, I'm heading to the doctor for a blood test for find out once and for all. Sheesh, TTC isn't as easy as people say. Best of luck to ya.

I'm 8 days late now and nothing! It's just so frustrating not knowing whats going on. I think I'm going to go to 10 days late and book in with the docs, cos this is not normal for me at all and even with the early pregnancy tests I'm still getting a BFN!!

Good luck!

xx

Well I've called the docs today and I'm scheduled in for this Friday so if AF hasn't turned up by then, I'll see what the doc says.

Please keep everything crossed for me won't you????

xxxx

Thanks ladies, me too!

I don't feel any different though which is making me think I'm not PG but then I've had a few twinges in my tummy and I'm so tired at the moment - so maybe these are signs??

I guess all will be revealed on Friday!!

Hope you guys are all ok and FX for your BFPs to come soon!!

xx

Well I'm now 14 days late and still no BFP or AF!! I went to the doctors on Friday and she basically said that I could well be pregnant but my HCG levels aren't high enough to show on a test yet so to come back in a week if still no BFP/AF!!

So, really I'm none the wiser.

I'm really fed up and frustrated now, I just want to know either way...

I've had a bit of cramping today but still no AF - can't see her showing up now, 2 weeks late though???

I dunno......

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->