Possitive?? Need oppinions as patner working away tomorrow so fingures crossed its ye

chelsea119

Reaction score
Possitive? My patner is working away tomorrow so would like to know what u all think?

Attachments

• 20140303_181031.jpg
    20140303_181031.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 13
I would say almost! BUt, if you BD before your partner leaves I think your timing will be right on. Good luck!

Thanks for the reply girls.. did it just incase but now today the line is fainter as it was on my other post. Confsed. Does it go light straight after its picked up the surge? Also ive read on a few doctors sites and it says that you O one-two days after ur surge is picked up? Also lat night my cm went back to like white thick. :s confused if i actually have and if not then why the tests are picking it up properly. :s

You can ovulate anywhere from 12-36 hours after your first positive test. It may be that when you tested you either just caught the end of your surge or your ovulated quite soon after you got your positive xx

Thankyou. Just reli confused as my last period was 16/02 and my one before was 19/01 so thats 28 days. Well it worked out to be 01/03 or 02/03 i was suppose to O had abit of a possitive on saturday 01/03 but then went light n then got that result yday n now light again. But my n my patner did it on 25/02 no protection then somethig happened to me on the 26/02 which my patner is aware of but there was a condom used but there may have besn precum on it. Me n my patner next had sex on the 28/02 and everyday since using no protection. What wud u say chances are of the precum getting me pregnant i stead of my patners sperm? We are stuck on what to do. I misscarried august last year so we want a baby but we are worried i may have got caught off the precum if i ovulated earli!

If your CM changed then you very likely O'd. OPKs can do funny things. YOu are supposed to assume you will O 12-36 hours after your FIRST positive test. What the line does after that point doesn't really matter. You probably O;d yesterday or maybe the day before.

No way to say about who's sperm may get the egg. Chances are it would be your partners but it sounds like you had two different men's sperm in there on the same day that was the last day of intercourse before you O'd. I hope it works out for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->