Post baby general daily chats :)

I was a SAHM but my hubby lost his job so ntil we get finances straight again I have to work too :(

Awws :hugs: at least you were able to find a job. Sucks he lost his job. Were about to go through a similar situation as well. :-(

Hows work going? Im sure its hard to juggle two kids and a job and a husband!

I bought a crapload of diapers from samsclub size 1, well they are cut weird not like the box I picked up at walmart a few weeks ago and now they do not fit my daughter. I have 170 diapers left and I figured I will try to use them in the day and at night just throw on a cheap diaper but size two until I can get through size 1. Well I got walmarts brand and I got what I paid for! LOL I am taking them back. The part that absorbs the pee goes all the way up only to the butt and its bunched up and hard as a rock. Poor quality control if you ask me.

Thats so weird! And I normally love walmart diapers, I wonder if it was a defective pack? Ugh just had a 2 ounce bottle dropped on me. Jeez :eye roll:

Im not sure if its walmart? Parents choice? I know back when my daughter was a baby my mom bought a pack of diapers they were blue in color for my daughter once and they were decent. Maybe the pack is defective.. lol

Just saw your other post, what happened to hubbies job? Love you avi pic too :) yup parents choice is walmart, worked great for my son but they say every kid is different

I think it was that package of diapers, I went to target and tried their brand. They are soft and have the wetness indicator as well but the straps are shitty, like come apart and stretch out too far shitty. Lol Ill stick with pampers. I just wanted to save some money.

My husband job after 6 years is treating him like shit, gave him the shittiest raise ever too. Several people have left the company that he has worked with for years that has been employed there for years like 30+ that he was very close too and they said its going down hill to get out now. Which sucks bc this company is AMAZING, insurance and all. :(

So exhausted, I mean I get sleep all night but between holding her when shes awake all day and when she cat naps I have to run around like crazy trying to get shit done around my house.

Today I look so bloated. Like my belly is getting bigger. I dont get it. Im -2 lbs pre baby weight and I still cannot wear my clothes. I feel as if something isnt right. I even questioned my DR about getting my tubes clamped during c-section because I read so many negative reviews how they come off somehow and she told me theres not a big possibility. I will be pissed if somehow Im pregnant. I have an appointment next week and I am going to address all this. :(

I'm so sorry I haven't been on please tell me you are still here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->