Post-baby wishlist. What's yours?

L

LilMiss_91

So, obviously what we're all looking forward to most is that first glimpse of our babies, the first cry, the first touch, the first cuddle :D
But what are you looking forward to being able to do after bubs is here and our bodies are our own again? I have a few!

I'm looking forward to a bottle of ice cold Corona with lime while sat in the garden in the sunshine. I'm not even a big drinker so no idea why this is on my post-baby wishlist!
Also me and my best friend are planning a day trip to a theme park next summer. We usually go every year but obviously haven't been able to this year!
Being able to lay on my stomach again!
*Fingers crossed* will be going to see a rock/metal band with my OH next year when bubs is big enough for me to feel comfortable leaving him overnight with grandparents.
And finally... being able to see my lady parts to shave them will be quite a novelty :haha:

So what's on you post-baby wishlist?

Sharing a jug of pimms in the sunshine with my best mate.
Sleeping on my stomach.
Weeing a normal amount a day!!!

Pimms, pâté, sleeping on my stomach!!

Baby will be staying overnight at grandparents quite young (6 weeks) as I'm a bridesmaid at a 'strictly no children' wedding x

should not be craving sleep already LOL

getting some energy back..........

being able to go to the toilet when i want -- not weeing myself / not straining to do a number 2!!!

exercising - am on limited physical activity..........

wine..............

being able to do all the things i want with my other kids.................

good thread idea......

Yup sleeping on my stomach. And carbs because I have GD. So donuts.

Getting a normal weight again, and getting fit! I can barely walk up hills these days :dohh: also my LO cant wait until i can run with him and bounce on the bed :haha:

Pâté definitely! My mum is bringing some when I go into labour and it's the first thing I am eating when Millie is born!!

Champagne....I'm not really a wine / beer drinker, I always have champagne or prosecco & I have missed it so I'll be having a glass when Millie is born with the pate! Then will have on occasion as I'll hopefully be feeding her.

Sleeping on my tum!

Sleeping in general !!!

Great wishlists ladies :D

Surprising how quite a few mention pate... I can't stand the stuff at all lol.

Can't believe I forgot losing weight and getting back into all my nice normal clothes again! So many lovely dresses that will have to weight until next summer *sigh*

Sleeping on my stomach
Pâté and crackers
Pimms and Lemonade (I'm not a big drinker but can't wait for a summertime Pimms)
Being able to walk up the hill I live on without dying halfway up
Being able to start running
Being able to paint my own toenails

That should do for now!

Sleeping on my front, being able to carry my DD1 more easily and play on the floor with her without getting stuck, drive our other car which at the moment I can't because the steering wheel touches my bump!

Sleeping on stomach!!
Being able to bend over ie paint my toes, pick things up without groaning lol
Not feeling full To the brim after 5 mouthfuls!
A wine or cider in the garden
Walking my dog, hubby has to now and has for sometime I can't cope with long walks :-(
No more throbbing feet!
No backache!
Not peering like a million times a day!
Not having to change my knickers loadsa times a day!
Being able to fit in my clothes again
Not feeling generally uncomfortable

But I do love being preggers :)

Defo high up on my list is having my body back to myself! I've only gained 1stone 11 lbs but I'm used to being small and the excess weight fees like a burden at the mo.
oh and a glass of wine too, mmmmmm it's been a while!!!!

I also am craving an iced cold corona with lime haha..sounds like tthe best thing on the planet

I have a tattoo I really need to get fixed (covered up) so cant wait for that
To have energy and sleep without pain!
working out..ahh I cannot wait to get my body back!
TO bend over
Wine..
Sex without being uncomftorable :)
and I cannot wait to not have to worry about what she is doing in there

Oh.... And another, I can't wait 2 wake up in the morning and not scour my stomach for stretch marks, still praying I don't get them!

Great thread!

I also can't wait to sleep on my tummy!

Not needing to pee every hour (especially at night)

Feeling normal again!

Having more energy again

Putting my old clothes back on instead of the same things everty few days :(

No more heartburn or nausea

Going out for long walks as I can't just now due to feeling knackered quickly

I would like to also say been able to have unbroken sleep by not needing to pee or cause bump in way but I think the baby will ensure that doesn't happen lol

Great replies ladies! Keep 'em coming :D can definitely relate to a lot of these!

Glad you like the thread as well :) :flower:

Sleeping on my stomach!! Side sleeping is just not the most comfortable thing in the world

Being able to have my "normal" appetite back rather than just a few bites and being painfully full for 4-5 hours afterwards

Receiving deep tissue massage on my legs

Having my own body back - altho I will absolutely miss the movements of my little girl

Here's my list!

Having sex without being in pain or completely uncomfortable
Wearing normal clothes which I hope happens soon as I've only gained 10 pounds total!
Not peeing when I cough or laugh to hard :blush:
being able to put my own shoes on AND not be out of breath ;)
having a nice drink when I'm out to dinner or feel like one
I cannot wait to stop going to the doctors office a million times! ( I have to go 2 times a week) :(

Painting my own toenails
Shaving my lady parts
Being able to take a nice, deep, whole lungs breath
Glass of white wine
No heart burn
Being able to wear my old clothes/bras (although bras may take awhile)
Not having to worry about my shoes hurting due to my feet swelling (I have so many cute shoes that I haven't been able to wear!)
Shopping for clothes in the non-maternity sections
Turning my hot tub temperature up to an actual hot temperature
Not having everyone stare at my huge belly every time I go out in public
Sushi, deli meats, and goat cheese
Not having a little baby foot in my ribs
Being able to get out of bed easily
Being able to walk faster than a snail's pace
Not having to wear two napkins on my lap (one on belly, one on lap) when eating
Although I love my snoogle body pillow, I can't wait to kick it out of our bed and have more room!
Feeling sexy (esp. with my husband)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->