Post BC Question

svaughn8814

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I quit taking my BC mid pack on the 11th of May. It has been a little over a month since I have been off the BC. I had the withdrawal bleed a couple of days later and I started what I guess is my first official period 4 days ago. If my period came 28 days like it usually does, is that an indicator that my body is back in the right cycle? I have heard of some people going right back to their 28 day cycle right away. I was just wanting to know because of the fact that I quit mid pack, and I know that can throw your cycle off. I don't think I ovulated during that first month, so I am hoping that I will ovulate this go around.
Any help would be great! :)

I stopped taking bc in feb.. i had withdrawl bleed, then a 28 day cycle..then 38...then my last was 44:/ Hope you're back to normal right away!!!! :)

I think you are supposed to stop taking it after you have your period. It is not unusual for your first period to come at 28 days then after that it can be longer/ shorter etc. May take a few months to get into a pattern but that doesn't mean you won't be ovulating. Maybe use OPK to make sure..

When I came off the pill to try for my second child I stopped mid pack. I had the withdrawal bleed and then 32 days after that I had my first period (my average cycle length not on BC is 32-35 days) the month after that I got my BFP so didn't take much time at all. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->