Post Nasal Drip? Any sufferers

SKATERBUN

Reaction score
Hi has anyone had Post Nasal Drip for any length of time?

I've had it for 2 weeks now and wondering if its hormonal related e.g my sinuses or if its allergy related, maybe dust.

Its driving me insane now as I constantly feel like I have mucous trapped at the back of my nose and find it hard to breathe at night.

Does any have any goood remedies for curing the problem, would a decongestant help maybe or I have anti histamines maybe I should try these? :wacko:

Thanks
:flower:

Me and oh both have it his is related to dairg on his diet mine is allergy when it's really bad I use a nose spray when it's not to bad I just steam over a bowl with ok as oil in . X

Yep ive had it since being pregnant!
I use antihistamines and a nose spray when it gets really bad.

Had it with allergies. It can be caused by dust (I'm allergic to dust mites). If you're concerned, just go see your doctor. They can easily determine if it's allergies or a cold :flower:

yep i think its a new found allergy since being pregnant :( I have anti H's from a skin rash problem I also developed whilst pregnant so may try these, though I heard that the body kind of gets used to the anti H's and they loose their effectivness. Had some sudafed today as now my sinuses are playing up, maybe its just because Spring is here, though yes I think it may also be dust mites :) Thanks guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->