Post piccies of your multiples

I_AM_Livid such cute pics - they've got so big and chubby! Love chubby babies (as you can see, my two are the same). I especially love the pic where Clarissa is reaching out to Gabriel and he's kissing her hand - heartmelting, i love it when they do things like that. By the way, I've been meaning to ask you, what's happened with Gabriel? Did you take him back (re: the whole foreskin issue) to the peadiatrician? All ok?

Here are some of Gabriel alone. They are teething and learning to sit and I must admit it is an interesting time

IMG_2514.jpg IMG_2801.jpg IMG_4130.jpg IMG_4765.jpg IMG_4786.jpg

And here is Clarissa. She is still the soft spoken and gentle one.

IMG_2139.jpg IMG_2723.jpg IMG_2862.jpg IMG_4054.jpg IMG_4528.jpg

I_AM_Livid such cute pics - they've got so big and chubby! Love chubby babies (as you can see, my two are the same). I especially love the pic where Clarissa is reaching out to Gabriel and he's kissing her hand - heartmelting, i love it when they do things like that. By the way, I've been meaning to ask you, what's happened with Gabriel? Did you take him back (re: the whole foreskin issue) to the peadiatrician? All ok?

Thanks. They truly are a bundle of joy. As for Gabriel... went to see another urologist for a second opinion. He looked at his penis and said he would not advice us pulling back the foreskin at such a young age and with such force unless he had trouble peeing (which he didn't). In fact, he was shocked that our pediatrician would recommend such a thing because those methods are allegedly outdated. Luckily no damage was done and after constantly putting cold wet wipes on his peepee under nappies, the swelling went done and he has now fully recovered. Needless to say, I'm changing Pediatricians.

Thanks. They truly are a bundle of joy. As for Gabriel... went to see another urologist for a second opinion. He looked at his penis and said he would not advice us pulling back the foreskin at such a young age and with such force unless he had trouble peeing (which he didn't). In fact, he was shocked that our pediatrician would recommend such a thing because those methods are allegedly outdated. Luckily no damage was done and after constantly putting cold wet wipes on his peepee under nappies, the swelling went done and he has now fully recovered. Needless to say, I'm changing Pediatricians.

Really glad to hear you got a second opinion hun. I was horrified reading that, poor poor Gabriel! So glad to hear that he's now fully recovered. xx

just read through all 15 pages- all your little ones are adorable :cloud9:

Just wanted to say that all of your twins are simply adorable :cloud9:

Makes me want twins even more...family history of multiples so who knows?! :shrug:

https://i898.photobucket.com/albums/ac189/xgem27x/swimming003.jpg
I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!! It's before they went in, they were sooo happy and when they did get in the pool they loved every minute of it! :cloud9:

https://i898.photobucket.com/albums/ac189/xgem27x/swimming001.jpg
Daddy and Frazer :)

https://i898.photobucket.com/albums/ac189/xgem27x/swimming005.jpg
Me and Maxxie :)

Here are some of the boys now 5 weeks old. Both really looking different now and the bigger twin has gone from the 25th centile to 75th so really gaining weight! Both very differnt in personality already but so adorable in different ways x

Attachments

• P2110441.jpg
    P2110441.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 9
  • P2110444.jpg
    P2110444.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 10
  • P2110451.jpg
    P2110451.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 9
  • P2150458.jpg
    P2150458.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 11
Aaah Chan they are absolutely gorgeous. x

Awwwwww.... I love all the updates. Now I'm suddenly feeling broody.

If the weather allows it, I'm taking mine swimming tomorrow. Terribly excited!

I love looking at all your beautiful twins, we are really lucky ladies :winkwink:

Here are my two boys 4 months old modelling their Cosmic and Starburst easyfit Tots Bots nappies.

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 34
Beautiful pics girls, I love seeing how everyone is getting on. Aren't we all blessed?

Livid hun, I had no idea you had issues with Gabriel before...........don't get on this thread very often. All baby boy's foreskins are fused to begin with, and only become retractable from 3/4 onwards. What a nightmare for you, and how scary that there are docs out there giving such bad advice :( Glad things are ok now x

Beautiful pics girls, I love seeing how everyone is getting on. Aren't we all blessed?

Livid hun, I had no idea you had issues with Gabriel before...........don't get on this thread very often. All baby boy's foreskins are fused to begin with, and only become retractable from 3/4 onwards. What a nightmare for you, and how scary that there are docs out there giving such bad advice :( Glad things are ok now x

Yeah, it's a Cuban pediatrician that thinks its perfectly okay to pull back the foreskin. Boy was a pissed that my little boy went through that when it was absolutely unnecessary. Anyway, as I said before, he has since been replaced. I wouldn't trust him near my babies with a five inch pole.

So, time for a little update. Clarissa and Gabriel are 6.5 months now and they are sitting, army crawling backwards, rolling from back to tummy and tummy to back, interacting A LOT and saying mama (or at least that's what they seem to be saying). Clarissa also has two bottom teeth even though Gabriel is not yet showing any sign of a tooth.

Clarissa is a bit of a bully now and bites, pinches, pulls on her brother's hair and takes his dummy out of his mouth every given opportunity (she doesn't use a dummy), but Gabriel has also learned to defend himself and will poke at her eyes when she gets too close to his dummy. The important thing is they don't cry and seem to enjoy each other's company. They are such a joy and I enjoy their company by the day.

IMG_5474...jpg IMG_7248.jpg IMG_7545.jpg IMG_6872.jpg IMG_6764.jpg

I just looked through all the pages. All of you LOs are so adorable. I can not wait until I can all pictures of my twins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->