post reviewed by moderator?

Cattia

Reaction score
I just posted a reply to a thread in baby club and I got a message saying my post would be posted once it had been reviewed by a moderator. I have never had that happen before, and have replied to other threads since with no problem. Is it a random check or something, or was I somehow not logged on properly, or would there be an issue with my account for any reason?

I am getting that message as well...on my last two posts to my journal. There are alot of rules on here (not that it is a bad thing) I just hope I am not breaking any!

it can sometimes be a word or phrase, I'll go have a look now :)

I think your post had already been dealt with by another moderator (I didn't see it in the cue at least) :)

Hmm, they are not posted on my journal. I wonder what I did wrong. I do not want to break any rules or anything!

Well, my post never appeared! Wonder what I said? I can't actually remember what I wrote now so it can't have been that exciting!

hmmm odd, I've looked through previous posts to see if there was anything removed but didn't see anything :shrug: not sure what happened (I've been away and am still catching up)

This happened me the other day. It was the first time it had ever happened and hasn't happened since so I was terrified I had said something wrong or was being reviewed by admin or something... But my post showed up a few hours later :haha:

This has just happened to me as well ??

Not sure what the problem is, pretty sure i'm not breaking any rules :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"