Post-Transfer Bedrest

MKaykes

Reaction score
Curious what outcomes of embryo transfer with or without bedrest...

I've had 2 transfers with bedrest, 1 successful, 1 a chemical. My clinic changed their protocol just this week and no longer require 48 hr bedrest.

Any successful transfers without bedrest?

I trust my clinic made this decision after plenty of clinical research, but wanted some real life examples!

It seems like a toss up from what I've read. My transfer will be in January so we're not quite there yet, but my RE didn't mention bed rest when we went over what the cycle would look like. It kind of sounded like they'll pop the embryo in and then I can continue on with my day lol We'll see! I plan to take off a day or two after my egg retrieval and then possibly the whole day of my transfer, although with our tentative schedule, the transfer falls on a Saturday. That would be perfect!

I was happy it worked out to transfer on a Fri so I'll have the whole weekend.

If I recall you will want a day or so after retrieval, though suppose it depends on your job. I'm on my feet a lot.

Best of luck Lady Victoria!

I was happy it worked out to transfer on a Fri so I'll have the whole weekend.

If I recall you will want a day or so after retrieval, though suppose it depends on your job. I'm on my feet a lot.

Best of luck Lady Victoria!

That's perfect timing! I have a pretty easy desk job, so I really could go right back to work. I just worry that I wouldn't be able to focus one bit lol Thank you, I wish you the best of luck as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->