post with second class parcel???

Naya69

Reaction score
ive just bought josh a brand new whizz around garage as one of his many chrsitmas presents off ebay i won it so i checked on delivery time and it says second class royal mail standard parcels and underneath says 8 to 10 bussiness days :dohh:

is this right is this the amount of time i will have to wait two bloody weeks when i payed £10 for delivery :nope: i really hope not because that means i might not get it in time for christmas if theres no post on crimbo eve :cry:

please help :hugs:

Unfortunatelly thats how some sellers make those extra few pounds by bumping up their postage price when infact it will probably cost half of that,but by buying the item you then agree to accept that price for the item and the postage.I do think though that when you get your item you can make a dispute in Paypal regarding the price for postage if its significantly cheaper (the postage label/sticker should say on the parcel).
Ive had a few parcels come via 2nd class recentley and they have arrived pretty sharpish-like within 5 days at the most.So aslong as they post your item this week you should definately have it hun x

https://www.royalmail.com/portal/rm/content1?mediaId=51000714&catId=400031

it says on website third working day after posting xx

Also when you leave feedback for them (when you have your item) I would mention the postage price/delivery time too x

she said shes gonna post it on monday and send me another email to comfirm this i did try to find out how much the whizz aroud garage costs but i couldnt find it on mothercare no more for some strange..... i was gonna check up myself and find out how much ive been scammed out of but without the weight i dont know i wouldnt mind but she got £25 quid for it and then £10 postage and she got it bought as a present for her sons birthday but she never opened it so she should be gratefull x

She is sending a £25 item 2nd class standard parcel???

She really shud send it tracked because if it gets lost in the post she will be oout of picket and you wont have a gift.

You can report her for excessive postage and when you get mark her stars 1 with 1 for postage and delivery times.

V xxxx

She won't be able to send it 2nd class, it'll weigh too much! She might send it standard parcels but its risky without tracking for a costly item.

When they say 8~10 they are probably being safe as if they put 3 and it was held up by royal mail they would get crap feedback where as if they say 8~10 days and it comes faster the customer will be happier x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->