Post your gender scan pics??

Estesbaby

Reaction score
I'm having a gender scan done at 15+2 and I'm curious if anyone could post their gender scan from around this time, especially if the ultrasound tech was right around 15 weeks, confirmed by anatomy scan/birth??

I'm worried now that it's scheduled that it will be wrong...

Pulled this off Facebook, since I didn't have a pic on my iPad. This was my guy at 14 weeks :flower:

image.jpg

This is the thread I posted, since that pic doesn't have my name. Same pic, just zoomed in! https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/1960289-had-my-gender-check.html

image.jpg

This was my daughter, almost 17 weeks. I don't even know where the girl bits are. She's definitely a girl though lol.

That's so obvious! Oh I hope mine is that clear, I did a bad thing and searched the accuracy of 15 week scans.... Apparently it's wrong often so now I'm all worried.

https://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a629/LiveLaughLove0416/null_zps31d42ebe.jpg this is my son at 17 weeks. Further than u but if he is this clear you shouldn't be too far off.

That's really clear too! So is it more accurate if baby is a boy compared to a girl? I read that somewhere I think...

I'm sure! Boys have a lot more to look at.

Honestly whenever I look at girl scans I never actually see anything that looks like a vagina... But that's just me

I'd have to agree that it's easier to tell a boy earlier on. If his junk is already showing it will be pretty obvious. My doctor told me the trouble with early scans is that often an early girl guess can turn into a boy just a few weeks later just because his stuff hadn't dropped into view just yet. I saw this happen for a couple ladies on here.

If they're able to get a really clear and good look though on a girl, they should be right. If they say they think it's a girl just because they didn't see any boy parts though, proceed with caution. :)

I'm so envious that you get such an early scan! I find out on the 30th and I'll be 19+1. '>.<

I don't either, I know there's something about if you see 3 lines it's a girl, but I do think it's more obvious with boys.

I'd have to agree that it's easier to tell a boy earlier on. If his junk is already showing it will be pretty obvious. My doctor told me the trouble with early scans is that often an early girl guess can turn into a boy just a few weeks later just because his stuff hadn't dropped into view just yet. I saw this happen for a couple ladies on here.

If they're able to get a really clear and good look though on a girl, they should be right. If they say they think it's a girl just because they didn't see any boy parts though, proceed with caution. :)

I'm so envious that you get such an early scan! I find out on the 30th and I'll be 19+1. '>.<

I think you're right. What concerns me is the gender reveal party we have scheduled for that night haha! Oh well, what happens, happens, and if it's not too clear we can be prepared and we can let our families know it isn't for certain either.

I was going to wait until 19 weeks, but I found out today at my appointment that my doctors office offers a gender scan for $75, so DH and I decided we wanted to do that.

They won't do it at all until 15 weeks, so you'd think if there was that many false genders given they wouldn't offer it that soon... That's what I'm telling myself anyways!

I think you're right. What concerns me is the gender reveal party we have scheduled for that night haha! Oh well, what happens, happens, and if it's not too clear we can be prepared and we can let our families know it isn't for certain either.

I was going to wait until 19 weeks, but I found out today at my appointment that my doctors office offers a gender scan for $75, so DH and I decided we wanted to do that.

They won't do it at all until 15 weeks, so you'd think if there was that many false genders given they wouldn't offer it that soon... That's what I'm telling myself anyways!

Well, if you have a boy then you're good to go! :rofl:

If they say girl just be sure to ask them how sure they are. :) If your tech is pretty sure then feel free to be confident. <3 They do this for a living so I'd hope they are right 98% of the time! :haha:

You are so lucky! I whined and pouted with my doctor to give me an earlier scan because my husband refused to pay for a private one. :cry: Our insurance covers everything and he said, "Well, we'll find out anyway annnnd it will be free!" Oh I could have decked him for saying that one. e.e

The wait has been terrible! :rofl:

I was told boy at 16 weeks. Had two scans since and most definitely a little girl! So be careful!

I'm having a gender scan done at 15+2 and I'm curious if anyone could post their gender scan from around this time, especially if the ultrasound tech was right around 15 weeks, confirmed by anatomy scan/birth??

I'm worried now that it's scheduled that it will be wrong...

I had mine at 15 weeks and it was confirmed girl at 20 :) ill post the 3d one but just know I only got 1 shot like this. All the other ones just showed nothing and my 2d ones had horizontal lines??? It made me so nervous because girls have vertical lines. I enjoyed my early gender scan but I will also say that it made me more nervous in the end because I didn't want to be attached to something that was not my child aka a gender.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 9
Thank you! That's what I'm afraid of as well, it's not that I care either way I just want to know and once I'm told one or other I want that to be the case. Everyone keeps asking me what I think the baby is and saying a mothers intuition is right, but I haven't had a clue this whole pregnancy so I think that's part of it too... I wish people would just not even ask me that question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->