Posting here, in hope of more responses ...

mytimewillcum

Ttc #1
Reaction score
I'm posting here, as the ovulation gallery very rarely gets responses,

So I took clomid cycle days 3-7, and I got what I thought was a positive opk Sunday, (8 days after my last pill which would of made me cycle day 11 earliest I've seen a positive opk to)....with a negative to follow on the Monday (although I didn't hold my urine very long maybe 30 mins max) I've had strong ovulation pain since Sunday, and there still present now So much so I tested again and got this ....

My clomid cycle is unmonitored, as in no ultra sounds, but I do I have day 21 bloods, , I was gunna class myself as 1dpo today, but I don't no what to think now 😔

Any advice/opinions?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 22
All i can say is that is positive. I hope you have been DTD. :) good luck!

Yes I've been DTD 😅.. But was gunna stop after tonight ! So imagine if I didn't test !

I agree about the Ov gallery rarely yielding replies.

I am sorry I can't help with the Clomid part, but that does look like a + OPK. I am currently surging too and my surge has been going for over 36 hours now. I had lots of one-sided pelvic pain yesterday a raised temp this morning so, to my surprise, I believe that I already Ov'ed even though I am still getting very strong + OPKs. So I think it is possible that you might be 1 DPO even though you still have a + OPK. I know I am counting myself as 1 DPO even though my OPKs have been + for nearly two days now.

Do you have any temps to look at?

I agree about the Ov gallery rarely yielding replies.

I am sorry I can't help with the Clomid part, but that does look like a + OPK. I am currently surging too and my surge has been going for over 36 hours now. I had lots of one-sided pelvic pain yesterday a raised temp this morning so, to my surprise, I believe that I already Ov'ed even though I am still getting very strong + OPKs. So I think it is possible that you might be 1 DPO even though you still have a + OPK. I know I am counting myself as 1 DPO even though my OPKs have been + for nearly two days now.

Do you have any temps to look at?

I don't bother temping, just added pressure, I don't really won't tbh, I just go on bloods now , I will continue to bd just incase but my left ovary is killing today, wow 36 hours !, maybe this is what is happening to me , I'll also count myself as 1dpo !, thanks for your response ! Xx

GL in the TWW!

I was doing some reading last night and apparently there are several types of Ov pain...

Usually the one-sided pain is associated with the moment of ovulation or just after, either attributed to the egg bursting through the ovary wall, or the corresponding fallopian tube starting to contract it toward the uterus.

Pain on both sides could be an indication that Ov is about to happen, i.e both ovaries revving up to release follicules, or that Ov has already happened, i.e fluid from the burst follicle irritating the ovary or tubes.

So if your pain was one-sided, I think it is reasonable to assume that it was caused by the actual moment of ovulation rather than your body revving up for ovulation, or revving down from it? Just my two cents!

GL in the TWW!

I was doing some reading last night and apparently there are several types of Ov pain...

Usually the one-sided pain is associated with the moment of ovulation or just after, either attributed to the egg bursting through the ovary wall, or the corresponding fallopian tube starting to contract it toward the uterus.

Pain on both sides could be an indication that Ov is about to happen, i.e both ovaries revving up to release follicules, or that Ov has already happened, i.e fluid from the burst follicle irritating the ovary or tubes.

So if your pain was one-sided, I think it is reasonable to assume that it was caused by the actual moment of ovulation rather than your body revving up for ovulation, or revving down from it? Just my two cents!

Thanks for that Hun!, Well yesterday it was both sides, and today it's one sided !, I will be so happy if I did O today, because we only managed to start bd'ing Sunday, but will continue for the next 2/3 days just incase, before Sunday the last time we bd was 4 days before (Wednesday)!

Major positive opk yesterday, and very painful left ovarie so much so, I had to take pain relief, but it felt like O, just a bit more intense, which is down to the clomid, so I think I o'd today or yesterday 😕 I'm gunna go with 1dpo and continue bd'ing for another two days just incase, as my opk's are still blatantly positive ! 😁😴

Could be a egg or eggs getting ready to ovulate or it could be a cyst , really hard to know when your unmonitored. I have pretty intense ovulation pain on clomid too. when I am getting ready to ovulate it hurts to move.

Yes it was painful to move and cough!, I think it was O, because now I feel like my normal self , I have bloods tomoz, so we will soon find out , time to enjoy the tww😔😔😴

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->