Posting with caution

Wow!congrats, his obviously come round to it quickly xXx Hope you have a v happy n healthy 9 months xXx

i dunno, i was lookin at your sig the other day and seen you were late and was just like, omg she's pregnant! must have a 6th sense!!

i dunno, i was lookin at your sig the other day and seen you were late and was just like, omg she's pregnant! must have a 6th sense!!

I didn't even KNOW I was late coz I've only had 1 period since having Ed and just figured my cycle was a bit messed up, I knew there was a chance and thats why I tested

Congratulations sweetie! Have you told OH yet? How did he take it? Sorry if youve already said this, I didnt read the whole thread! xxx

Congratulations sweetie! Have you told OH yet? How did he take it? Sorry if youve already said this, I didnt read the whole thread! xxx

Thanks hun. I told him yesterday via txt, he didn't say too much until he got home then we were talking about double buggies. Only problem is I have had 3 :bfn: today so in limbo a bit now

https://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w11/joyfulpsalmist/Congratulations/congratsBFP.gif

hey bubbles! did you test again today! I have my fingers crossed that you got bfps!! Congrats for the first ones!! :D:D:D:DD:

xxxxxxxxx

Yep tested again this morning and another BFN. Gonna keep testing and have docs Friday morning

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->