Postive or Not Postive

raspberryrain

Reaction score
I'm so excited right now I think I may have gotten my first ever pos opk...or maybe almost positive!!! For a girl with PCOS this is something to celebrate lol. Tell me what you think please!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 34
that looks 99% positive to me

BD tonight just to be sure!

It looked darker before it dried. I might do another one in a little. We've bd'ed for the past 3 nights in a row. I don't know if tonight will be a go. haha

*just did another...its a little lighter might be because i just did one like 2 hrs ago and I've been drinking water. *

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 13
First one did.thing is for us with pcos opks may not be any good for you as natural lh is alot higher then other women without pcos.so dont buy sensitive opks.

Yeah I know, that's why I don't like to get my hopes way up. But its the darkest one I've gotten ever. Usually I get some form of line but it is always lighter. I'm just hoping my Met is starting to help regulate my system since I had a period at the beginning of Dec. on my own without Provera. That's the first time that has happened in a year so hears to wishful thinking.

hi, what ive started to do with my test sticks is keep them all (normally you'd expect to use one and throw it away right?... well STOP! keep them!)

Every day line them up one above the other on a flat surface. (it helps to write the cycle day on each stick to keep track) This way you can really see a true comparison from day to day or days and truely see for yourself just how dark the lines are.

it really works!... try it!... you can see a gradual change in the test line as it gets darker and then lighter again if you keep testing for a day or two like i do.

hope this helps you:kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->