Postpartum ab/chest/back pain...

PamF

Reaction score
Gave birth to DD two weeks ago. Three days after birth started having some nausea then dull pain under ribcage. Sometimes also sharp pains. Pressure under ribcage on right side hurts. It's getting progressively worse so went to doctor today. Ultrasound revealed several small liver hemangiomas. Doctor said these could be the problem or it could be gall bladder. No gall stones were found. Awaiting blood test results.

It seems some people with liver hemangiomas requires surgery to remove them. DH is a little scared and I am too. Does anyone have any experience with these symptoms, and/or the hemangiomas?

~Pam

Gave birth to DD two weeks ago. Three days after birth started having some nausea then dull pain under ribcage. Sometimes also sharp pains. Pressure under ribcage on right side hurts. It's getting progressively worse so went to doctor today. Ultrasound revealed several small liver hemangiomas. Doctor said these could be the problem or it could be gall bladder. No gall stones were found. Awaiting blood test results.

It seems some people with liver hemangiomas requires surgery to remove them. DH is a little scared and I am too. Does anyone have any experience with these symptoms, and/or the hemangiomas?

~Pam

hi sorry i dont know what liver hemangiomas arebut im getting pains in my chest back shoulders belly and under my right rib cage, im to waititng for an ultrasound on my gallbladder, my pains started when DS was ten weeks old, they thought it was acid reflux. or a stomach ulcer at 1st im just so fed up to :cry: hope they will sort it to :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->