• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Postpartum Bleeding stop and go?

Tink1o5

Mom of 3
Reaction score
Ok so I had my daughter just over 2 weeks ago on September 29th.

My bleeding has been stop and go. Its not heavy or anything (im definitely not soaking a pad an hour) but it will seem to completely stop for a few hours and then it will come back like a light period and be almost like a rusty color (if that makes sense) or sometimes be mostly brown in color.
Then it will repeat and go back to no bleeding for a few hours and then back to a light period etc all over again.

Does this seem normal?? (you think i would know by now considering this is my 3rd but i just dont remember lol)

I also want to add im not clotting really (if i have any clots they are very small and/or stringy)

Completely normal. Mine would stop, then start again HEAVY. It really would scare me because it would be so much after I thought I was done. The doctor said it was normal. That was between 2 and 4 weeks after I had that happen a couple of times. I was told that the bleeding coming back can be a sign that you are over doing it. So just remember what your body has went through recently and take it easy :)

Yea I have been taking it easy Adnan it is still stop and go. The most I have done is a small amount of walking here and there. No heavy lifting or anything of that sort. Thanks for your response :)

You're welcome sweetie. It is harder to get a response in these threads. Hope everything is settling down for you. And just remember to mention any concerns with your doctor so they can rule out anything out of the ordinary :)

Not sure if you saw my retained placenta post here in the postnatal support threads. If not check it out. It has the run down of what has happened :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->