Postpartum periods

bababel

Reaction score
Hey Ladies!

I was wondering if anyone has noticed any difference in their periods since you had your baby?

I didn't get my period back until I was 9 months PP because I was breast feeding and pumping. Now that my son is almost 15 months it seems as though my periods are getting worse and worse. I'm not bleeding more or anything, but the symptoms are getting harder to deal with with each passing cycle.

I always used to get lower back pain and cramping, but nowadays the lower back pain and cramping is so much more painful than it used to be. Also, I am getting diarrhea and terrible pain/pressure on my rectum. I also get nauseous a lot. Most of this occurs a day or two before my period starts and then for the first 2 or 3 days.

Has anyone else noticed a change? I am going to make an appointment with my doctor to see if this is normal but for now I am so fed up. :cry:

Oh no! I'm sorry it's gotten worse. :(

I have read that it's pretty common for periods to change after a pregnancy. I just got mine back a couple of weeks ago so have only had one cycle, and I was all excited because it was shorter/lighter than it was before. But now I'm kind of terrified for the next one...

Maybe since it's only been a few cycles it's still sorting itself out and will return to normal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->